Feel like killing myself - Page 4

Thread: Feel like killing myself

Are their products safe ? Before you accidentally end damaging your skin.

and also have you exfoliated your skin for 3-4weeks before any lightners ? I think that’s what you should do first just take it back to square one start all over again and exfoliate than behind implementing lightners do you can really see what works and what doesn’t

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mkkay View Post
    Are their products safe ? Before you accidentally end damaging your skin.

and also have you exfoliated your skin for 3-4weeks before any lightners ? I think that’️s what you should do first just take it back to square one start all over again and exfoliate than behind implementing lightners do you can really see what works and what doesn’️t
    Hope so, maybe my skin might need a mix or mixologist.

Using fair and white aha lotion on face at moment. Might need specific exfoliation.

Retina was terrible

Sunburn on eye area hate it, hope it fades

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post

Using fair and white aha lotion on face at moment. Might need specific exfoliation.

Retina was terrible

Babe if you want us to help you , don’t run straight to a mixologist.

I feel like your not consistent or patient.
    Exfoliatin your face is not enough you need to exfoliate your body for atleast 3-4weeks while skin building with natural oils you also need a lightening or exfoliating soap during this process like Kojie SAN or likas. But if you want your dream tone your really gonna have to be patient and take your time. Many people have cried over the damages mixologist caused. Like I said I think you need to start your lightening journey from scratch read the beginners thread and gather information that should help you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Retina was terrible

Babe if you want us to help you , don’️t run straight to a mixologist.

I feel like your not consistent or patient.
    Exfoliatin your face is not enough you need to exfoliate your body for atleast 3-4weeks while skin building with natural oils you also need a lightening or exfoliating soap during this process like Kojie SAN or likas. But if you want your dream tone your really gonna have to be patient and take your time. Many people have cried over the damages mixologist caused. Like I said I think you need to start your lightening journey from scratch read the beginners thread and gather information that should help you.
    I agree, I will document my journey

Can I use fair and white aha lotion for 4 weeks on my face, 5 days in week.

Tried Dodo soap on face, fair and white aha soap, retina, carotein, those didn't work.

Weekly Lactic peels 35%, and theordinary glycolic toner worked. The raccoon eyes and hyperpigmentation on cheeks are still there unfortunately.

Tried:
    Fashion fair gel and cream, terrible made me grey and darker

Clinic clear lotion and oil, worked amazing at first especially mixed with
    carowhite, then stopped working and made me hairy with large pores and darker panda eyes

Dodo lotion and oil made me dull and dark reddish

Carowhite cream worked ok even better with maxiwhite serum

Maxiwhite serum kojic very good with carowhite cream

Ikb gel and serum terrible, made me darker reddish and puffy face

Lemonvate cream same as ikb, not good and burnt

Likas soap no improvement

Asante soap no improvement just stung and peeling skin

Salicylic scrub and wash made me darker and reddish with puffy face

Queen Helen mint julep mask awful, gave me dark patches and hyperpigmentation

Dodo cream made me hairy, grey, and puffy face, peeling and stung

Citroclear serum bad made me dark and reddish, too sticky

Retina cream and gel evil, made me peel for very long, gave me awful burns on face and scabs black spot that I'm still trying to fix it's been 3 years. It toasted face

Gng cream, terrible toasted dark reddish face looked very ugly

Skinlight cream made me dark brown, felt sticky

Purewhite gold not fully used

Clear essence medicated cream sometimes looked darker, but it didn't work

Piment doux serum just peeled, was a little bit reddish brown

Carowhite cream and oil a half shade brighter but sometimes a little bit red

Cetaphil lotion amazing holy grail

Veet gold cream, using for sunburn on side of eyes helps a bit

Golden face cream using for sunburn might work

Burnout sunscreen very good gives nice face texture

Witch hazel gel amazing improves face texture and pores

Fair and white still trying waiting to see improvement on keratosis pilaris

Cerave sa cream terrible didn't work on keratosis pilaris, it was extremely sticky and smelt bad

Theordinary glycolic toner great on texture and pores

Black soap good on texture and pimples

If I've used something else I will review it, I believe the products I'm using now will work great and be a staple

@pen gcaramelo

I have never used fair and white AHA I make my own but I lot of people love it , check to see what % of lactic acid or whatever acid exfoliater is in it and make sure it’s not to high if so dilute it with another lotion or cream in your palms before applying to your face make sure you use the aha lotion at night only and make sure you apply your SUNSCREEN AHA will make your skin hypersensitive to the sun and will make you darker. For your face I would exfoliate for 4weeks straight that’s to much in my opinion as the skin on your face is thinner than on your skin . I would say have a good brightening face scrub or wash and use it as your staple exfoliate your face with AHA 3X a week. But for you body you should definitely use your AHA lotion for 4weeks but at the same time moisturise your skin so it doesn’t become dry so in the morning you can use your cetaphil at night use your AhA , listen to your skin if Carowhite mixed with Maxi white worked for you before than maybe try using it again after 4weeks of exfoliation and see what happens. Listen and observe your skin. Please take advantage of the beginners skin lightening thread even if your not a beginner but it would really guide you . Above all use a UVA / UVB 50 plus or more suncscreen or all your work will be for nothing.

where would you like to use your 35 lactic acid peel ? Hope not on the face cause you would just burn your face !!

And also all the products you listen did you use them for atleast 4weeks of more go see any changes. I use to think clear essence was not working but I think with patient it works so keep using it I have it cause I’m currently using it

And also all the products you listen did you use them for atleast 4weeks of more go see any changes. I use to think clear essence was not working but I think with patient it works so keep using it I have it cause I’️m currently using it
    Yes did do

Yes did do
    Oh ok , unfortunately with skin lightening it takes a while till you find that perfect cream that works wonders on your skin.
    its like dating sometimes you date these nonsense boys to eventually find your Prince Charming ahahaha. But I understand the frustration I’ve used many creams nothing worked like Dodo did not even work for me can you believe?? But I believe the cause is because I was inpatient and inconsistent.

right now I’m being consistent and I’m gonna give myself 2months to see results 1month to go up atleast 1shade and by the 2nd months 2-3shades lighter or some sort of wow glow if not I’m gonna drop the product because than I’ll know I have used a product consistently for a great amount of time and that it just doesn’t work for my skin type. I read somewhere that if you really wanna see if a product works really well give it 2months sometimes the skin takes time to adjust or the product is just slow and by the 2month boom it works. But if by the 2month or middle of the 2month nothings working drop that motherfucker . But also I’ve realised some products worker better with other products like they need a serum to complement the Ingredients right now I’m using Carowhite with its oil I’m documenting my journey in my notes if it ever works out well than I’ll post a thread. If you like you can take this journey along with me we can update each other here I’m only about 6days into my journey.

Yes did do
    Oh ok , unfortunately with skin lightening it takes a while till you find that perfect cream that works wonders on your skin.
    its like dating sometimes you date these nonsense boys to eventually find your Prince Charming ahahaha. But I understand the frustration I’️ve used many creams nothing worked like Dodo did not even work for me can you believe?? But I believe the cause is because I was inpatient and inconsistent.

right now I’️m being consistent and I’️m gonna give myself 2months to see results 1month to go up atleast 1shade and by the 2nd months 2-3shades lighter or some sort of wow glow if not I’️m gonna drop the product because than I’️ll know I have used a product consistently for a great amount of time and that it just doesn’️t work for my skin type. I read somewhere that if you really wanna see if a product works really well give it 2months sometimes the skin takes time to adjust or the product is just slow and by the 2month boom it works. But if by the 2month or middle of the 2month nothings working drop that motherfucker . But also I’️ve realised some products worker better with other products like they need a serum to complement the Ingredients right now I’️m using Carowhite with its oil I’️m documenting my journey in my notes if it ever works out well than I’️ll post a thread. If you like you can take this journey along with me we can update each other here I’️m only about 6days into my journey.
    We can do that

Hi dear,I didn't see anywhere you mentioned anything about skin-building .
    What's your skin building routine like?How many days in a week do you skin build?
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements