Skin Care Talk banner

Feel like killing myself

17K views 45 replies 17 participants last post by  pengcaramelglo 
#1 · (Edited)
I feel so depressed, my skin has darkened so unnaturally much, I was naturally light now close to oprah colour but it doesn't suit me and I have a lot hyperpigmentation, dark keratosis pilaris, lips have gotten bigger and dark, big pores on right side of face, big stomach on a slim body, dark knuckles on a light hand, talking sometimes someone covering their nose, low finance, belittled, dealing with so many flaws and loneliness, been called ugly by a ugly guy. When will it get better for me, there are bad people that have almost everything perfect.

I used to have the most perfect life and perfect face, perfect skin, perfect everything with eternal happiness and so much potential. The way life has badly transformed for me is shocking, now I feel I'm just left to suffer no matter how much I try to work against it, might as well not be alive. Been going through this 9 years now.

I will try overdosing, plan b hang myself

#31 ·
Are their products safe ? Before you accidentally end damaging your skin.

and also have you exfoliated your skin for 3-4weeks before any lightners ? I think that’s what you should do first just take it back to square one start all over again and exfoliate than behind implementing lightners do you can really see what works and what doesn’t

#32 ·
Are their products safe ? Before you accidentally end damaging your skin.

and also have you exfoliated your skin for 3-4weeks before any lightners ? I think that’️s what you should do first just take it back to square one start all over again and exfoliate than behind implementing lightners do you can really see what works and what doesn’️t
Hope so, maybe my skin might need a mix or mixologist.

Using fair and white aha lotion on face at moment. Might need specific exfoliation.

Retina was terrible

Sunburn on eye area hate it, hope it fades

#35 ·
@pengcaramelo

I have never used fair and white AHA I make my own but I lot of people love it , check to see what % of lactic acid or whatever acid exfoliater is in it and make sure it’s not to high if so dilute it with another lotion or cream in your palms before applying to your face make sure you use the aha lotion at night only and make sure you apply your SUNSCREEN AHA will make your skin hypersensitive to the sun and will make you darker. For your face I would exfoliate for 4weeks straight that’s to much in my opinion as the skin on your face is thinner than on your skin . I would say have a good brightening face scrub or wash and use it as your staple exfoliate your face with AHA 3X a week. But for you body you should definitely use your AHA lotion for 4weeks but at the same time moisturise your skin so it doesn’t become dry so in the morning you can use your cetaphil at night use your AhA , listen to your skin if Carowhite mixed with Maxi white worked for you before than maybe try using it again after 4weeks of exfoliation and see what happens. Listen and observe your skin. Please take advantage of the beginners skin lightening thread even if your not a beginner but it would really guide you . Above all use a UVA / UVB 50 plus or more suncscreen or all your work will be for nothing.

where would you like to use your 35 lactic acid peel ? Hope not on the face cause you would just burn your face !!

#38 ·
Oh ok , unfortunately with skin lightening it takes a while till you find that perfect cream that works wonders on your skin.
its like dating sometimes you date these nonsense boys to eventually find your Prince Charming ahahaha. But I understand the frustration I’ve used many creams nothing worked like Dodo did not even work for me can you believe?? But I believe the cause is because I was inpatient and inconsistent.

right now I’m being consistent and I’m gonna give myself 2months to see results 1month to go up atleast 1shade and by the 2nd months 2-3shades lighter or some sort of wow glow if not I’m gonna drop the product because than I’ll know I have used a product consistently for a great amount of time and that it just doesn’t work for my skin type. I read somewhere that if you really wanna see if a product works really well give it 2months sometimes the skin takes time to adjust or the product is just slow and by the 2month boom it works. But if by the 2month or middle of the 2month nothings working drop that motherfucker . But also I’ve realised some products worker better with other products like they need a serum to complement the Ingredients right now I’m using Carowhite with its oil I’m documenting my journey in my notes if it ever works out well than I’ll post a thread. If you like you can take this journey along with me we can update each other here I’m only about 6days into my journey.

#41 ·
Aww you are sensitive and I think you shouldn’t even use HQ 😕

I mixed Arbutin Powder and B3 powder with water and a little glycerine. I made a serum and my face was glowing. If you can find a natural KA lotion and mix the same ingredients I’m sure you’ll glow. Use something exfoliating in the shower

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.