white dots from steriod (hot movate)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: white dots from steriod (hot movate)

white dots from steriod (hot movate)

I really messed up my leg and I don't know what to do. I have white dots everywhere on my leg and a big patch thats really light. I used hot movate gel for about 5 days trying to boost my leg because nothing was working. I regret it so much, how can I fix it asap, I was thinking shea butter and RA?

Image-2 (1).jpgImage-1 (6).jpgImage-3.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

try using kojie san soap and apply shae butter or coconut oil (or both) to your legs and seal with with vaseline (pack it on) RA might work but ive never used it before

That's some crazy sh!t if it did that to you in 5 days! I use ra and it got rid of the grayness and veins under my eyes when my skin thinned from gg oil. It took about 3 months to see actual results. I dont think you did any major damage with just 5 days of use. So you should be fine just discontinuing the movate and skin building with shea butter.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I think Im going to try occluding with RA, since thats from steriods, my normal skin without dots should be underneath? if my logic makes any sense

Image-1 (9).jpg

Just occluded with RA, then used a scrub and papaya soap and a lot of dead skin came off so its evening out,

its way too light for me though, how can I redarken quickly? Im scared it wont since the HQ on my face has lasted 4 months without really changing
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 2ksparevc View Post
    I think Im going to try occluding with RA, since thats from steriods, my normal skin without dots should be underneath? if my logic makes any sense
    You should never occlude with RA! That stuff is not meant to be used in large amounts or occluded. It's meant to over slowly over time. What percentage are you using? For now you should just leave that area alone. Dont use RA on it until your skin has healed or atleast the redness has gone down. Just use shea butter and vitamin e on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ksparevc View Post
    Image-1 (9).jpg

Just occluded with RA, then used a scrub and papaya soap and a lot of dead skin came off so its evening out,

its way too light for me though, how can I redarken quickly? Im scared it wont since the HQ on my face has lasted 4 months without really changing

Best person to ask and take advice from is @gymrat she’s knows everything

Dont use any harsh soap on ur leg atm nor any lightening cream, just apply shebutter mixed with an oil of ur choice, like argan oil or almond etc.. make sure its 100% pure..

dont worry it will fade after 2-3 weeks.. may look bad but its a small problem.. also they will also fade on their own if u stop the usage of what caused it..

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Dont use any harsh soap on ur leg atm nor any lightening cream, just apply shebutter mixed with an oil of ur choice, like argan oil or almond etc.. make sure its 100% pure..

dont worry it will fade after 2-3 weeks.. may look bad but its a small problem.. also they will also fade on their own if u stop the usage of what caused it..
    okay thanks @mccartney , will my colour come back ? and if so how long, its been 3 days without use and its still really white

Of cos it will.. like i said those patches will fade after 3 weeks... just moisturize with the things i told u to and u will be fine

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements