Filipina Set
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Filipina Set

  1. #1

    Filipina Set

    Let's talk about it, I've used it and I think it boosts the results of my cream.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    SCT Elite brown2light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    Let's talk about it, I've used it and I think it boosts the results of my cream.
    Can you post the product?

  4. #3

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    I'm in the Philippines and funny enough, I've never come across this set. I've searched high and lo and asked around. No one here seems to know what this is. Did you buy this online?

  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    I'm in the Philippines and funny enough, I've never come across this set. I've searched high and lo and asked around. No one here seems to know what this is. Did you buy this online?
    it’s funny because it’s called filipino set but’s it’s sold by African especially Nigerian aunties . I don’t think actual Filipinos use it or know about it I think it’s just a strong whitening powder or serum not sure

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkkay View Post
    it’s funny because it’s called filipino set but’s it’s sold by African especially Nigerian aunties . I don’t think actual Filipinos use it or know about it I think it’s just a strong whitening powder or serum not sure
    Hmmm, maybe another Nigerian concoction

  9. #7
    It took me time to find it last month but it’s called Navarros bleach.

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    It took me time to find it last month but it’s called Navarros bleach.
    Oh I see. I checked online now and it's truly available in the Philippines. It also has lotion and soap. How effective is it by the way. Do u mix it in your lotion? I might give the brand a try.

    Screenshot_20200324-143536.png


    Screenshot_20200324-142843.png
    Last edited by Anny83; 03-24-2020 at 06:50 AM.

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    I'm in the Philippines and funny enough, I've never come across this set. I've searched high and lo and asked around. No one here seems to know what this is. Did you buy this online?
    It come's from The Philippines. It's a mix of Alpha arbutin and another products and its solvant.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    I'm in the Philippines and funny enough, I've never come across this set. I've searched high and lo and asked around. No one here seems to know what this is. Did you buy this online?
    It come's from The Philippines. It's a mix of Alpha arbutin and another products and its solvant.
    Titi, it’s been a while, hope your doing great... is this Navarro bleach any good, I mentioned it 2 years ago but didn’t try it as it was suspect to me...

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Help set a routine
    By monikaoli in forum DIY Skin Care
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 11:35 AM
  2. Ready, set, exfoliate!
    By MatchMeUp in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 02:32 AM
  3. Set In Dirt
    By ryukeiqigong in forum Other Skin Conditions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. can't set up my laptop
    By jkee in forum Off-Topic Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 05:13 PM
  5. how do you set your "mood"?
    By xxCutiexx in forum Off-Topic Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •