how to lighten dark feet?

Thread: how to lighten dark feet?

how to lighten dark feet?

my whole body is light except my feet neck and face. so those are the areas i’m trying to lighten. it seems like my face and neck got no problem lightening fast but my feet is a pain in the ass lol. so this is what i plan to do: every morning after i shower i’ll be spray my feet with maxi peel 3, apply l’abidjanaise lotion/oil/cream tube on top, then occlude with cotton socks. do you think that’ll help lighten them? they never wanna lighten lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I don’t think occluding with maxi peel is a good idea as it has RA , what don’t you just trying using the maxi peel 3-4 times a week at nightly only on seperate days example
    Monday -Wednesday-Friday- Sunday so you skin has a break and see if it peels maybe try it for like 2weeks. And stay out the sun occlude your legs. You can use it for your face and neck aswell but maybe just 2-3times a week at night only and stack on suncreen. But try your feet first to see how it works on your skin your face is the last place to play with lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mkkay View Post
    I don’️t think occluding with maxi peel is a good idea as it has RA , what don’️t you just trying using the maxi peel 3-4 times a week at nightly only on seperate days example
    Monday -Wednesday-Friday- Sunday so you skin has a break and see if it peels maybe try it for like 2weeks. And stay out the sun occlude your legs. You can use it for your face and neck aswell but maybe just 2-3times a week at night only and stack on suncreen. But try your feet first to see how it works on your skin your face is the last place to play with lol
    okay i’ll try it out. thank you.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 96hilwa96 View Post
    my whole body is light except my feet neck and face. so those are the areas i’m trying to lighten. it seems like my face and neck got no problem lightening fast but my feet is a pain in the ass lol. so this is what i plan to do: every morning after i shower i’ll be spray my feet with maxi peel 3, apply l’abidjanaise lotion/oil/cream tube on top, then occlude with cotton socks. do you think that’ll help lighten them? they never wanna lighten
    lol
    Where do you buy your labidjanaise lotion? I've been looking everywhere. And does it lighten your whole body ?

Quote Originally Posted by 96hilwa96 View Post
    my whole body is light except my feet neck and face. so those are the areas i’m trying to lighten. it seems like my face and neck got no problem lightening fast but my feet is a pain in the ass lol. so this is what i plan to do: every morning after i shower i’ll be spray my feet with maxi peel 3, apply l’abidjanaise lotion/oil/cream tube on top, then occlude with cotton socks. do you think that’ll help lighten them? they never wanna lighten lol
    Can you post pictures of your feet and body to compare the difference of the skin tone

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements