Skin Care Talk banner

how to lighten dark feet?

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  acnefree 
#1 ·
my whole body is light except my feet neck and face. so those are the areas i’m trying to lighten. it seems like my face and neck got no problem lightening fast but my feet is a pain in the ass lol. so this is what i plan to do: every morning after i shower i’ll be spray my feet with maxi peel 3, apply l’abidjanaise lotion/oil/cream tube on top, then occlude with cotton socks. do you think that’ll help lighten them? they never wanna lighten lol

#2 ·
I don’t think occluding with maxi peel is a good idea as it has RA , what don’t you just trying using the maxi peel 3-4 times a week at nightly only on seperate days example
Monday -Wednesday-Friday- Sunday so you skin has a break and see if it peels maybe try it for like 2weeks. And stay out the sun occlude your legs. You can use it for your face and neck aswell but maybe just 2-3times a week at night only and stack on suncreen. But try your feet first to see how it works on your skin your face is the last place to play with lol

#3 ·
I don’️t think occluding with maxi peel is a good idea as it has RA , what don’️t you just trying using the maxi peel 3-4 times a week at nightly only on seperate days example
Monday -Wednesday-Friday- Sunday so you skin has a break and see if it peels maybe try it for like 2weeks. And stay out the sun occlude your legs. You can use it for your face and neck aswell but maybe just 2-3times a week at night only and stack on suncreen. But try your feet first to see how it works on your skin your face is the last place to play with lol
okay i’ll try it out. thank you.

#4 ·
my whole body is light except my feet neck and face. so those are the areas i’m trying to lighten. it seems like my face and neck got no problem lightening fast but my feet is a pain in the ass lol. so this is what i plan to do: every morning after i shower i’ll be spray my feet with maxi peel 3, apply l’abidjanaise lotion/oil/cream tube on top, then occlude with cotton socks. do you think that’ll help lighten them? they never wanna lighten
lol
Where do you buy your labidjanaise lotion? I've been looking everywhere. And does it lighten your whole body ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.