Quarantine skin lightening
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Quarantine skin lightening

Quarantine skin lightening

So I’m in the uk and we might be on lock down for 6 months . Majority of store have closed . I wonder if the cosmetic shops are going to close to or if the country boarders are going to close so skin lightening product are not going to be able to arrive. On the other hand It will be easy to reach goals because we won’t be going out in the sun.
    I would like to hear peoples input

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I was actually thinking the same thing I’m like wait this could be a great thing for ski lightners but I will suggest everyone to bulk buy there lightners so they can maintain.

@Mkkay I need to go visit my bss before lock down , hopefully they have restock there shelves . What country are you based

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Online sales are booming, manufactures won't close. They may have to adjust how they package, ship, etc. Check online. Expect shipping delays because they are happening everywhere.

I haven't changed my daily routine, I still get out and run daily. Spring is in the air, its just a little calmer. Take time to enjoy the little things!

Stay positive and healthy out there, XO
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Yessss it is a good time to rub and hide experience the life of those working from home but I'm sure boredom is really close by. A change of lifestyle a little better than a prisoner and seeing the same set of people daily is not too good for me I need a bigger purpose lightening is just one aspect of life.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    So I’m in the uk and we might be on lock down for 6 months . Majority of store have closed . I wonder if the cosmetic shops are going to close to or if the country boarders are going to close so skin lightening product are not going to be able to arrive. On the other hand It will be easy to reach goals because we won’t be going out in the sun.
    I would like to hear peoples input
    Was able to do my first ever ypo peel. It's an opportunity to hide the hideous macropeeling.

@shawtykid20 one of my sisters in the UK is asking me what she can use. She was using supreme white which only made her skin dry , dull and dark.. Right now she has sunburn. Any product u can suggest? And where she can buy?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Online sales are booming, manufactures won't close. They may have to adjust how they package, ship, etc. Check online. Expect shipping delays because they are happening everywhere.

I haven't changed my daily routine, I still get out and run daily. Spring is in the air, its just a little calmer. Take time to enjoy the little things!

Stay positive and healthy out there, XO
    @gymrat this why I prefer to shop in stores, I defo got to do some bulk shopping . I’m going to have spend £75 on 6 months supply loool

@TRIUMPH a lot people should be able to reach their goal @Anny83 if she has sunburn she need to aloe Vera gel and vitamin e oil. I used this when I get sunburn https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fruit-Of-...IAAOSwgc1eYkQd

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @TRIUMPH a lot people should be able to reach their goal @Anny83 if she has sunburn she need to aloe Vera gel and vitamin e oil. I used this when I get sunburn https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fruit-Of-...IAAOSwgc1eYkQd
    Thank you mucho. The link isn't opening tho

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements