Hands burn - Page 2

Thread: Hands burn

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @marijo Bless you! What caused this? tell me exactly what you were using and for how long, if you need to send it in a PM feel free too.

My gut is telling me you need LA peel. But first please provide more info on what you were using. Have faith, we are here to help you
    @TRIUMPH @loolah you guys remember Mamsie.........this reminds me SO much of her.
    @gymrat Mamsie is a miracle I can never forget she lost her job and marriage cause of her skin problem. You and @virginskin1 are a miracle worker.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by marijo View Post
    This is my Hand i have use one peeling lotion. I use since 3 month cicalfate and shea butter. Can you help me please
    @marijo Bless you! What caused this? tell me exactly what you were using and for how long, if you need to send it in a PM feel free too.
    Hello i have use à peeling sérum of mariacosmetic. She make bleaching product

My gut is telling me you need LA peel. But first please provide more info on what you were using. Have faith, we are here to help you [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/heart.gif[/IMG]
    @TRIUMPH @loolah you guys remember Mamsie.........this reminds me SO much of her.[/QUOTE]

Aww bless her, her story had a happy ending it was wonderful skincaretalk is the best. Lactic peels darkened my knuckles though, so now I'm using some else working so far[/QUOTE]

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I googled it, not a lotta reviews.
    Please toss that & any of her other products you've got.
    Moisturise with shea butter & coconut oil, incorporate weekly mild Lactic acid (LA) peels & stay out of the sun.
    Where are you so we can recommend where to buy LA?

Quote Originally Posted by TvJunkie View Post
    I googled it, not a lotta reviews.
    Please toss that & any of her other products you've got.
    Moisturise with shea butter & coconut oil, incorporate weekly mild Lactic acid (LA) peels & stay out of the sun.
    Where are you so we can recommend where to buy LA?
    Thank you i have buy acide lactique on Amazon. I am in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    @gymrat Mamsie is a miracle I can never forget she lost her job and marriage cause of her skin problem. You and @virginskin1 are a miracle worker.
    I won't ever forget her either........so many of those kind hearted ones, who come to SCT for help/advice. I wish her nothing but happiness! @TRIUMPH

Thank you i have buy acide lactique on Amazon. I am in Paris
    You can find lactic acid on Amazon where you are?? The other place I would check is Aroma Zone. @marijo but agree with TVJunkie, I don't know much about the product your using but by looking at your results, you need to stop using it immediately! Toss it in the trash, and don't ever look back. If you can get you hands on some lactic acid, please come back and let us know. Until then, moisturize often, keep your hands out of the sun, if you need to wear gloves to protect them, please do!

New Direction is in UK but carry LA https://newdirectionsuk.com/collecti...ic-acid-liquid
    And here is another https://www.aromantic.co.uk/products...-concentration
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    I've purchased piment doux twice and it never worked. Cmon guys
    @2toned you have to know how to use piment doux and also it has to be the original for it to work. This is how to use it for it to be effective on hands. Take one table spoon full of cerave sa cream and mix it with half of ur piment. Use it both morning and night. At night wear gloves and go to bed. It will clear ur hands very quickly. Don't forget ur sunscreen during the day time.

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Aww bless her, her story had a happy ending it was wonderful skincaretalk is the best. Lactic peels darkened my knuckles though, so now I'm using some else working so far
    She did have a happy ending......but it goes to show everyone that there is light at the end of the tunnel. She came to us desperate and heart broken, and we worked together to get her back on track.....we have a great group here who truly do care Threads like that are so worth reading through!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    I've purchased piment doux twice and it never worked. Cmon guys
    @2toned you have to know how to use piment doux and also it has to be the original for it to work. This is how to use it for it to be effective on hands. Take one table spoon full of cerave sa cream and mix it with half of ur piment. Use it both morning and night. At night wear gloves and go to bed. It will clear ur hands very quickly. Don't forget ur sunscreen during the day time.
    Wearing gloves is the key

@Nanaya : you stressed using the original...why don't you point me in the direction of said original for starters. Some links or reputable sites would be nice.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements