Anyone here has had sucess with Mequinol ?

Thread: Anyone here has had sucess with Mequinol ?

Anyone here has had sucess with Mequinol ?

Has anybody here had sucess with mequinol ? I remember one person here named Luna did but she disappeared and i never saw her here again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I remeber using it back in the day. I forgot what website it was that I got it from I'm 33 now and that was when I was like 19 or 20. It took me through a ugly dark phase with peeling skin and then after 4 months of hell my skin was gorgeous light and white literally white in color. I was treated, so different and felt amazing like on top of the world. It had retina in the mixture. I will be eyeing this thread as I'm curious to try again. Be ready to go through a red dark phase of 3 to 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SentFromHeaven View Post
    I remeber using it back in the day. I forgot what website it was that I got it from I'm 33 now and that was when I was like 19 or 20. It took me through a ugly dark phase with peeling skin and then after 4 months of hell my skin was gorgeous light and white literally white in color. I was treated, so different and felt amazing like on top of the world. It had retina in the mixture. I will be eyeing this thread as I'm curious to try again. Be ready to go through a red dark phase of 3 to 4 months.
    did you redarken? Curious to know why you stopped?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Anyone got a recipe for mequinol cream?

I stopped because they kept changing the formula and the results were not consistent. I went back to my original tone, but I am lighter now. I used to be a deep brown, now I'm more olive like a very tanned jlo or light tyra banks.

Quote Originally Posted by SentFromHeaven View Post
    I stopped because they kept changing the formula and the results were not consistent. I went back to my original tone, but I am lighter now. I used to be a deep brown, now I'm more olive like a very tanned jlo or light tyra banks.
    Hey Im interested in trying mequinol. Can you share why do you think you darkened? did the change in formula actually darken you or was it environmental factors like sun exposure? And how did you get lighter again? I can't seem to find much information about it here so sorry if I am asking too many questions haha

Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    Hey Im interested in trying mequinol. Can you share why do you think you darkened? did the change in formula actually darken you or was it environmental factors like sun exposure? And how did you get lighter again? I can't seem to find much information about it here so sorry if I am asking too many questions haha
    look at posts by a user named lunnah she was able to get a very white tone
    with mequinol

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements