Sunscreen. Help me

Thread: Sunscreen. Help me

Sunscreen. Help me

Can someone recommend a VERY GOOD sunscreen? I’ve been using Burnout but it’s not efficient. It also leaves a white cast on my face which makes me appear darker and oily. I hate it. Pls recommend a sunscreen that does not leave white cast and is very good for skin bleachers in summer.
    Holy Mary mother of Hydroquinone, help us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Can someone recommend a VERY GOOD sunscreen? I’️ve been using Burnout but it’️s not efficient. It also leaves a white cast on my face which makes me appear darker and oily. I hate it. Pls recommend a sunscreen that does not leave white cast and is very good for skin bleachers in summer.
    what skin tone are you? I am of darker complexion and I used BURNOUT clear zinc and no white cast (the white and blue container) . the finish is non oily and is matte. It contains 18% zinc so it is hella strong . You only need 1-2 layers and you good but make sure you cover all areas . I have been using it for for years and it never failed me.
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post
    what skin tone are you? I am of darker complexion and I used BURNOUT clear zinc and no white cast (the white and blue container) . the finish is non oily and is matte. It contains 18% zinc so it is hella strong . You only need 1-2 layers and you good but make sure you cover all areas . I have been using it for for years and it never failed me.
    the finish is matte? Then I probably got a fake one. Mine is like a chalk on my face and I still get a tan with it. Smh no wonder it wasn’t working

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    the finish is matte? Then I probably got a fake one. Mine is like a chalk on my face and I still get a tan with it. Smh no wonder it wasn’️t working
    you probably have to green and orange container which is the oily version. I only have it as a backup just I case I need it but that’s rare.

Hello @Beautymark great to see you!! As for Burnout, its the bomb......no complaints, its never failed me either! I recently purchased SunBum just to try but go back to Burnout every time.

Hope you are doing well
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hello @Beautymark [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/wavey.gif[/IMG] great to see you!! As for Burnout, its the bomb......no complaints, its never failed me either! I recently purchased SunBum just to try but go back to Burnout every time.

Hope you are doing well [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/heart.gif[/IMG]
    good to see you too BIG G!! and I hope you all are staying safe. it’s tough out here now and I need to try that SS!! Where can I purchase it from?

good to see you too BIG G!! and I hope you all are staying safe. it’s tough out here now and I need to try that SS!! Where can I purchase it from?
    I purchased it at a beach shop, they were just stocking a shipment. I LOVE their chapstick, the flavors are delicious, so naturally I started questioning the rep who was there about the SS. I liked the ingredients and thought I'd give it a shot. I've only tried it on the back of my hands. Its been raining here but now that its warming up I will try it and let you know how it compares. They make several, I got the mineral one in the white tube, 20% zinc.

Looks like this https://www.amazon.com/Sun-Bum-Sunsc.../dp/B072KGPSYP

Wish I was in Texas right about now @Beautymark
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I just ordered Shiseido. I’ll give it a try and review it. Seems like my Burnout was fake. I have the white and blue container and it doesn’t feel like what you guys have described. I ordered it off amazon. Thanks for your responses

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements