Manipulating HQ at home

Thread: Manipulating HQ at home

Manipulating HQ at home

Guys, If I buy 30g of HQ crystals and dilute It in alcohol and mix with a cream, How much ML of the cream should I use to reach 60% of HQ?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Davi96 View Post
    Guys, If I buy 30g of HQ crystals and dilute It in alcohol and mix with a cream, How much ML of the cream should I use to reach 60% of HQ?

Thanks!
    Wait 60% hydroquinone???? Jeez sorry but I think that's super insane. Maximum I've heard of is 10% which is really too much. I think you can play safe with 4% max

Thanks!
    do not do that you are going to irritate the hell out your skin and will cause redness. a minimum of 5% will lighten you, body skin and face Your best bet is to mix it with PG, not alcohol. cream is tricky to work with. please be smart about your skin
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Should I Just dissolve HQ in propylene glycol and add some more until I reach the right concentration and pass on the skin like a 'serum'?

Quote Originally Posted by beautymark. View Post

Thanks!
    do not do that you are going to irritate the hell out your skin and will cause redness. a minimum of 5% will lighten you, body skin and face Your best bet is to mix it with PG, not alcohol. cream is tricky to work with. please be smart about your skin

Should I Just dissolve HQ in propylene glycol and add some more until I reach the right concentration and pass on the skin like a 'serum'?

Yes you can use it as a serum in which I’ve been using for years with no issues.there’s a formula to use when you make your diy HQ depending how much you are trying to make. When I first started out I used 10% for body skin and 5% for face and these are safe for your skin. anything more could possibly turn into contact dermatitis. have you exfoliated for at least 6 weeks?

Yes you can use it as a serum in which I’ve been using for years with no issues.there’s a formula to use when you make your diy HQ depending how much you are trying to make. When I first started out I used 10% for body skin and 5% for face and these are safe for your skin. anything more could possibly turn into contact dermatitis. have you exfoliated for at least 6 weeks?
    No, It has been two weeks since I started exfoliating...

No, I started last week.

No, I started last week.
    ok good. when you’re ready lmk, I can you with your diy HQ serum.

That is wwayyyy toooo high #% love. 20% max. Please dont hurt your skin.
    God is Great - all the time, all the time - God is Great

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements