Help getting rid of dark line going down my arm?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Help getting rid of dark line going down my arm?

  1. #1

    Help getting rid of dark line going down my arm?

    My arm has always had this dark line that goes down my arm. Where one side of my arm is dark and the other side is really light. This has been there way before I started lightening. I've been using Kojie San Soap/Fair n White aha lotion and I can't say anything has happened on my arms. My hands however have lightened greatly. I'm thinking about using dead sea salt soap. My knees, elbows, arms have been very stubborn.

    Also what is everyone's thoughts on me mixing my Retina A/ HQ/Kojic Acid cream with Fair n white aha lotion?

    https://imgur.com/EC04y8Kimage0 (2).jpg

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    There's a name for this. I believe it's pigmentary demarcation. I have one too on my leg since forever. It almost like a birth mark. I'd like to get rid of it.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelgirl View Post
    There's a name for this. I believe it's pigmentary demarcation. I have one too on my leg since forever. It almost like a birth mark. I'd like to get rid of it.
    Is it only on your legs? I have both on my arms. Have you tried anything?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Yes, only my legs. I've tried exfoliating with Kojie but it's still visible.

  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelgirl View Post
    Yes, only my legs. I've tried exfoliating with Kojie but it's still visible.
    Did you try anything else besides Kojie?

  8. #6
    I have it on both arms too. I've been asking members on here how to get rid of it but nobody seems to know. It's so annoying. The inner arm is light skinned while the outer arm is very very dark skinned. It's also called Futcher's line.

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    I have it on both arms too. I've been asking members on here how to get rid of it but nobody seems to know. It's so annoying. The inner arm is light skinned while the outer arm is very very dark skinned. It's also called Futcher's line.
    I'm going to try to put my HQ/Retina A/Kojic acid cream on it and see what happens. I would ask my dermatologists, but I can't with the lockdowns...etc

    But I guess at least on my arms and not face right?

  10. #8
    Just physical exfoliation with a Korean towel

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelgirl View Post
    Just physical exfoliation with a Korean towel
    Have you tried this?

  12. #10
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,526
    Quote Originally Posted by yogobro298 View Post
    I'm going to try to put my HQ/Retina A/Kojic acid cream on it and see what happens. I would ask my dermatologists, but I can't with the lockdowns...etc

    But I guess at least on my arms and not face right?
    What do you mean you can't ask your Derm?? Email them, or call and leave a msg. I have online chats, video, etc with any Dr I see, most Dr's haven't stopped seeing patients. With online, so many have a way to still be in touch with you.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Getting rid of dark spots all over my skin
    By toyekspikey in forum New Member? Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 04:34 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 06:28 PM
  3. my spots are really getting me down :(
    By loz3232 in forum Acne
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:41 PM
  4. I need help getting rid of dark skin spots!!!! Please!!
    By roushracing618 in forum Other Skin Conditions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:45 AM
  5. what's going on with my arm?
    By nightjade in forum Off-Topic Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •