What are the best products for skin lightening/bleaching?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: What are the best products for skin lightening/bleaching?

What are the best products for skin lightening/bleaching?

I don't mind if it contains HQ or not, just curious about the best products for skin lightening so I can start my lightening process!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Moowns View Post
    I don't mind if it contains HQ or not, just curious about the best products for skin lightening so I can start my lightening process!
    Best products depend on so many things :: your pocket size, where you live, the result you want to achieve, access to products, your age, if you have skin condition you want to fix.
    I will advise you read beginners guide on skin lightening page.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Im scared of hydroquinone side effects, so I decided to go natural. My skin is very sensitive too, so no peeling. I take MSM and glutathione orally and wear sunscreen. It's been around 40 days now... And to be honest, I think I just lost a bit of my tan. I think MSM and glutathione just help you to remove your tan a bit faster. Yeah, just a bit. My tanned areas definetely lightened 2 shades, but the rest of my body remained the same. Some people swear it works to lighten your original complexion, but I don't think that's true. Your skin will be basically the color of your butt, or places where the sun does not shine..... And also, as I started to lighten up, people started asking me if I were sick, cause I looked pale... So... It's not like it's a healthy looking color... And all the imperfections of your skin will be more visible. Including panda eyes, and those little veins...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Well... I think I wasnt really clear. Glutathione and MSM are not the best option. They're very limited and take a long time. Also, you might not like the results...

Quote Originally Posted by Charliee View Post
    Well... I think I wasnt really clear. Glutathione and MSM are not the best option. They're very limited and take a long time. Also, you might not like the results...
    Oh wow. I'm just about ordering gluta pills. What brand did you use?

I used gluta white and MSM powder and pills. People say you have to take it for at least 3 months... but honestly in three months with no sun and lots of sunscreen, I'd eventually even out anyway. I know cause I did it before with sunscreen and avoiding sun. I was expecting faster results with glutathione... Now, MSM really does wonders for your skin. It gets smoother and brighter! I'll keep MSM.

I used gluta white and MSM powder and pills. People say you have to take it for at least 3 months... but honestly in three months with no sun and lots of sunscreen, I'd eventually even out anyway. I know cause I did it before with sunscreen and avoiding sun. I was expecting faster results with glutathione... Now, MSM really does wonders for your skin. It gets smoother and brighter! I'll keep MSM.
    Which msm brand do you use x. How strong Is it.. I'm thinking of adding msm to my routine

I use MRM nutrition MSM crystals. But the pills work best. The MSM pills I get are from a trustworthy pharmacist in my country. I take them with vit C, 1000 mg.

I use MRM nutrition MSM crystals. But the pills work best. The MSM pills I get are from a trustworthy pharmacist in my country. I take them with vit C, 1000 mg.
    I'm definitely taking notes . Thank you .. in still on the early days of lightening after stopping for about a year!

How far did you get last time? What did you use? Did you notice any real changes?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements