Got laugh lines

Thread: Got laugh lines

Got laugh lines

Hi, A few days ago i've been noticing laugh lines starting to appear on my face, no big deal just very thin almost invisible creases but can be seen from very up close.. Now I have so many questions, so is that normal ? Does everyone have them? and do they get worse from there or just stay the same for years? I'm 25 years old male and have been pretty self conscious about them recently. Also, what serums, moisturizers do you advice me to use? Can I prevent them or slow them down? Could use your advice and reassurance and help please? Thank you so much!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes everyone has them, come on, you can look around and see most people have laugh lines, they aren't a bad thing!
    Invest in a good Vit C serum, sunscreen, and use a moisturizer, you will be fine. Protect your skin daily from sun damage, which causes you to age before your time.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Yes everyone has them, come on, you can look around and see most people have laugh lines, they aren't a bad thing!
    Invest in a good Vit C serum, sunscreen, and use a moisturizer, you will be fine. Protect your skin daily from sun damage, which causes you to age before your time.

Lol @gymrat .. yea we all got them.. even little kids.. you cant expect ur face to stretch wihout anY lines.. only botox might do it possible.. but dont think of that.. you are good the way u are i bet

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Lol @gymrat .. yea we all got them.. even little kids.. you cant expect ur face to stretch wihout anY lines.. only botox might do it possible.. but dont think of that.. you are good the way u are i bet
    Right? @mccartney .........I never think of laugh lines as a bad thing, instead think of them as trophies to the challenges you've faced, the goals you've reached, and the dreams you've achieved they tell a story, so embrace them
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements