Skin lightening quarantine - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Skin lightening quarantine

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeQueen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brownskinting View Post
    @BansheeQueen what kojic acid soap brand do you use? I got kojie San but I can’t tell if mine is fake or not
    I'm using one from SHCGlutathione. My mum tried Kojie San she got from Amazon but she ended up getting darker so I doubt it's the real thing. The one I have is more expensive (about £5 more) but it's much bigger and has helped to lighten me much better than Kojie San.

Where do you order the soap from? Does it ship to USA?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@BansheeQueen what kojic acid soap brand do you use? I got kojie San but I can’t tell if mine is fake or not
    I'm using one from SHCGlutathione. My mum tried Kojie San she got from Amazon but she ended up getting darker so I doubt it's the real thing. The one I have is more expensive (about £5 more) but it's much bigger and has helped to lighten me much better than Kojie San.

I get mine from their official site. Not sure if I can link but they're the first Google search. They're UK based but believe they ship internationally

Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post
    @Beautymark check post 12
    thanks. what brand do you use and how much time it took to see results?
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Glutathione i buy 500g and make my own capsules, Liposomal Vitamin C i use Nutrivein, NAC & Milk Thistle is a random brand from amazon, MSM is from Kala Health. Well its been just over a month so far of taking it daily and right now I have a glow, my skin is more even and i look high yellow. I have gotten lighter but I’ll wait till end of the year before i post my results as i want to see how big a difference its made. I will be adding pine bark extract and collagen soon to my regi

Glutathione i buy 500g and make my own capsules, Liposomal Vitamin C i use Nutrivein, NAC & Milk Thistle is a random brand from amazon, MSM is from Kala Health. Well its been just over a month so far of taking it daily and right now I have a glow, my skin is more even and i look high yellow. I have gotten lighter but I’ll wait till end of the year before i post my results as i want to see how big a difference its made. I will be adding pine bark extract and collagen soon to my regi
    @PatisMe good regimen you got here. Keep up!!!

I get mine from their official site. Not sure if I can link but they're the first Google search. They're UK based but believe they ship internationally
    Ooo thank you so much. What results have you seen in what time period? Do you also know if there are any good kojic acid lotions or how to DIY them 🤔

Glutathione i buy 500g and make my own capsules, Liposomal Vitamin C i use Nutrivein, NAC & Milk Thistle is a random brand from amazon, MSM is from Kala Health. Well its been just over a month so far of taking it daily and right now I have a glow, my skin is more even and i look high yellow. I have gotten lighter but I’️ll wait till end of the year before i post my results as i want to see how big a difference its made. I will be adding pine bark extract and collagen soon to my regi
    thanks . Keep us updated
    ON THE ROAD OF RE-LIGHTENING AND IT WILL DEFINITELY BE EPIC!!

@Goldencream thanks
    @Beautymark i will definitely

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements