Skin lightening quarantine
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Skin lightening quarantine

Skin lightening quarantine

Has anyone seen any result while beening on lockdown

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I definitely have. Not going out at all means I’ve gotten alot lighter even though I’m only on supplements & exfoliating. I have a busy life and usually I’m out of the house 6 days out of the week. I didn’t realise the impact even a little bit of sun has in my 30 minute commute.

I've definitely seen results since lockdown started. I have started a new regime so that's likely most of it but I've also managed to avoid the sun since I'm not going out which I'm sure has helped as well.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post
    I definitely have. Not going out at all means I’ve gotten alot lighter even though I’m only on supplements & exfoliating. I have a busy life and usually I’m out of the house 6 days out of the week. I didn’t realise the impact even a little bit of sun has in my 30 minute commute.
    @PatisMe you lucky , since it been sunny I’ve been going out but in the afternoon times, where are you based

Quote Originally Posted by BansheeQueen View Post
    I've definitely seen results since lockdown started. I have started a new regime so that's likely most of it but I've also managed to avoid the sun since I'm not going out which I'm sure has helped as well.
    @BansheeQueen keep it up, are you using natural lighteners or hq lighteners

@shawtykid20 I’m in the UK. You? What’s your regi right now

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @BansheeQueen keep it up, are you using natural lighteners or hq lighteners
    Thank you! I'm going all natural this time. I tried HQ a few years ago and I only got darker which put me off skin lightening for a while. I spent a lot of last year doing a lot of research so I'm giving it another go with more natural ingredients and it's definitely paying off

Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post
    @shawtykid20 I’m in the UK. You? What’s your regi right now
    @PatisMe oh never knew , you see how nice it’s been in the uk now. For exfoliation 3 times a week in the pm i use diy 12% ga lotion on body and fair and white aha cream on face, once a week I used Dead Sea salt soap with exfoliating gloves . for lightening I used dodo lotion on face and on body I use dodo lotion with 2 fair and white ka serum. This is my goal tone would be this. What is your regimen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you! I'm going all natural this time. I tried HQ a few years ago and I only got darker which put me off skin lightening for a while. I spent a lot of last year doing a lot of research so I'm giving it another go with more natural ingredients and it's definitely paying off
    @BansheeQueen what products are you using

Yes being indoors has really helped me ,I’m lighter .thats the only good thing about this lockdown.
    I will win not immediately but definitely! Love and Marriage is like dancing in front of a snake and asking it to bite you!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements