Skin Care Talk banner

Skin lightening quarantine

8K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  shawtykid20 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen any result while beening on lockdown

#2 ·
I definitely have. Not going out at all means I’ve gotten alot lighter even though I’m only on supplements & exfoliating. I have a busy life and usually I’m out of the house 6 days out of the week. I didn’t realise the impact even a little bit of sun has in my 30 minute commute.

#8 ·
@shawtykid20 I’m in the UK. You? What’s your regi right now
@PatisMe oh never knew , you see how nice it’s been in the uk now. For exfoliation 3 times a week in the pm i use diy 12% ga lotion on body and fair and white aha cream on face, once a week I used Dead Sea salt soap with exfoliating gloves . for lightening I used dodo lotion on face and on body I use dodo lotion with 2 fair and white ka serum. This is my goal tone would be this. What is your regimen

Attachments

#29 ·
@shawtykid20 I’️m in the UK. You? What’️s your regi right now
@PatisMe oh never knew , you see how nice it’️s been in the uk now. For exfoliation 3 times a week in the pm i use diy 12% ga lotion on body and fair and white aha cream on face, once a week I used Dead Sea salt soap with exfoliating gloves . for lightening I used dodo lotion on face and on body I use dodo lotion with 2 fair and white ka serum. This is my goal tone would be this. What is your regimen
Which one is the fair and white KA serum please and where do you get it?

#19 ·
@shawtykid20 Scotland. Guaranteed shitty weather most of the time. Tbh not so great I’m not overly consistent and i wake up in the middle of the night to drink water which doesnt help probably. Trying to be better with it. Upper lip is not that dark so im like im ok with not having perfect pink lips you know. I’ll see where they get to by end of year with consistency.

#24 ·
Glutathione i buy 500g and make my own capsules, Liposomal Vitamin C i use Nutrivein, NAC & Milk Thistle is a random brand from amazon, MSM is from Kala Health. Well its been just over a month so far of taking it daily and right now I have a glow, my skin is more even and i look high yellow. I have gotten lighter but I’ll wait till end of the year before i post my results as i want to see how big a difference its made. I will be adding pine bark extract and collagen soon to my regi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.