Skin Care Talk banner

Newbie - documenting the journey (please share your input)

5K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  symgophoals 
#1 ·
I have been a lurker for a few years now and finally decided to create my account a few days back.

I have dabbled in lightening products (natural ones with Kojic acid, Mulberry..etc..) though I have never used them long enough to see results and had noOOOO idea about exfoliation. Being young and inexperienced, I had no clue what I was doing but that is NO MORE thanks to the wonderful people on this forum.

I struggle with hyperpigmentation, so that is where my focus lies before I plan on reaching my goal shade. My feet and chest being the lightest part of my body (I will insert a picture), will be the shade I hope to reach all over with exfoliation.
However once I am satisfied, I will set off to start my lightening journey!!

I currently have a wish list of products that I hope to get soon once this corona issue has settled. Though I would really appreciate RECOMMENDATIONSSS, tips or other people’s insights.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Also I have an ugly hook toe (unfortunately) ;( which I will fix one day through surgery. They usually leave the worst PIH. I have never used lightening products on my toes, they’re just really bad naturally. ;(((
I WILL work on them.. does anyone have recommendations for toes

#4 ·
One question I also have is, when it comes to SAP (sun avoidance protection). Seeing as it is summer and the sun is beating down in the UK, is covering up full body absolutely mandatory? or does the sun screen do the job? I’m not in the sun for hourssss on end but I have been invited to a few picnics and outings..etc.. I always try to re-apply every 2 hours but I do get anxious that I’m not doing enough to SAP this season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.