Skin Care Talk banner

Ugly feet, depressed

4K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Pearliciousify 
#1 ·
So, I bought some stuff I saw on YouTube that was being raved by the African Youtubers. It says put in hot water and soak feet for 10 minutes. I had hyperpigmented feet and said why not. My world crumbled after this dumb decision. I do regret and would never buy anything off eBay that’s being promoted by these youtubers. It’s been 3 weeks and the white patches would not go away. I am heavily moisturizing with coconut oil, Shea butter, you name it. I have an appointment with a dermatologist on Friday. I don’t know how to face the dermatologist with feet like thiis. If nothing, I just need emotional support. If you can recommend anything, pls do

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh sweetie, I understand how you feel keep on moisturizing please, and please face it just go to a dermatologist and seek their help if you are embarrassed it's more embarrassing not to go, and share your feelings there say that you were embarrassed to show off your feet but I really think it's okay we all have flaws and frankly your feet don't look horrible you just need dermatologist help and care advice, there tell me what happened, OK? 😄

#6 ·
This post (look at the picture above) is exactly why I state over and over again, do not purchase any sort of acid from Ebay!! You never know what your getting and where its coming from. It could be laundry soap mixed with battery acid for all you know. Its just not worth the risk! @PhoenixCharm2018

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.