Skin Care Talk banner

Dark Hands, Light Face...HELP?!

5K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Kaitlin1212 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all! I’m new to this forum.

Does anyone have any advice or success with lightening dark hands to match the face?

I just want my hands to match my neck at least, if not my face. My face has always naturally been lighter than the rest of my body but my basic skincare routine for my face includes exfoliating, which is why my face is super light compared to the rest of my body.

i haven’t been on a hand lightening regimen for a month, but I’ve tried nearly everything. Examples would be Konica acid soap, glutathione creams, lactic acid lotion, Asian lotions, vitamin c serum, etc.

If you have any success for lightening dark hands, please let me know! Thanks ????

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Fair and White brightening serum? I've never heard of that brand. I agree with the Kojie/Kojic acid soap though. I always have minimal results with that on my hands lol. And I notice that it leaves my arms brighter immediately and sometimes fades a few minutes later too. But it really does nothing for my hands :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.