Skin Care Talk banner

Fair and White Gold Brightening Lotion Users - Get in here please!

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  glamchick 
#1 ·
Does anyone use this non HQ lotion with good results? I'm trying to get from Regina King to Regina Hall but my face is a trouble area. I really don't want to complicated regi, as I believe the more simple the better. I want to use non HQ products and ran into F&W Gold, has any one who used this as their main lotion gotten good results? How many shades did you lighten?

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...tend-the-grand-picture-id57048909?s=2048x2048

#4 ·
I used the #2 lotion in the F&W Gold mixed with the serum years back but didn't much difference. I saw more of brightening than lightening and that was only when I started to layer both of them on my skin than mixing. I couldn't continue because it was really raved about in Nigeria and prices skyrocketed with something you've have to use months before seeing results. Not worth it if you don't have the patience. It's worthy to state that i saw naturally fair ladies use this to maintain and had good results

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.