Ingredient to support absorption - Page 3

Thread: Ingredient to support absorption

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    female brains are all wired together and connected to the main motherlode, which is why we can think the same thought simultaneously.

Male brains are each wired separately via their gonads to some outer space satellite and none of them communicate with any other thing on the planet. So i've observed.
    ROTF!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Female brains are all wired together and connected to the Main Motherlode, which is why we can think the same thought simultaneously.

Male brains are each wired separately via their gonads to some outer space satellite and none of them communicate with any other thing on the planet. So I've observed.
    LOL, sums it up nicely fawnie!!! Thanks I will pass this info on to the ol DH and see what he thinks-
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I just wanted to say that I appreciated that summary Fawnie
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”~Jack Handey

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Female brains are all wired together and connected to the Main Motherlode, which is why we can think the same thought simultaneously.

Male brains are each wired separately via their gonads to some outer space satellite and none of them communicate with any other thing on the planet. So I've observed.
    Oh, man . . . wait until LnL reads this!

100% Edible Natural Organic Skin Care Formulator
    What is your skin eating?

Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Oh dear. Fawnie - sorry it took a while to reply. I don't know how I've been missing this post, especially since I'm the original poster! Actually, I do know why - I was too busy laughing about the scientific explanation on the causes of gender differences to pay attention to anything else.

I did have a dermatologist prescribe lactic acid lotions years ago as a body moisturizer, but I haven't tried them in a while - I didn't like the sticky feeling, it stung lots, and I just didn't get results that felt visibly better than using other body moisturizers.

Would you recommend lactic acid peels for the face or face moisturizers that contain lactic acid? I had not thought of either frankly.

That could explain pretty much every wrongness in my head.

You know I forgot I had even posted that silly thought....I was under the influence of DIY chemicals I think. Of course I don't mean it!! Just being silly! Why, some of my best friends are guys!! Thanks for being good-natured about it ROL, as usual!! (Please don't flame me, LnL!!)

Ocres, I'm really not much of an expert on peels here, but lactic acid is a nice thing for dry skin - it's more of a humectant (draws moisture to the skin). You could start with something really mild. This site offers samples at reasonable prices:
    Untitled Document

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

She could make it for a lot less in the long run, too!

100% Edible Natural Organic Skin Care Formulator
    What is your skin eating?

Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

You know I forgot I had even posted that silly thought....I was under the influence of DIY chemicals I think. Of course I don't mean it!! Just being silly! Why, some of my best friends are guys!! Thanks for being good-natured about it ROL, as usual!! (Please don't flame me, LnL!!)
    No need to apologize. There is some truth in that. Guys do think with their dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
    No need to apologize. There is some truth in that. Guys do think with their dicks.
    And there you have it folks!! Straight from the horse's mouth!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements