Ingredient to support absorption - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: Ingredient to support absorption

  1. #31
    I'm just being realistic.
    If you're blond, anorexic, compulsive liar millionaire with a long list of psychiatric disorders and who wants to be abused AND ignored simultaneously over long distance - CALL ME! Glowing references available from any forum member upon request!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    You know - I almost hate to take this post back to the topic I had originally posted on. The natural direction of this post was too funny!

    But, the topic of peels intrigues me. I've never had a peel - largely because my skin is so dry and sensitive, so I've been a bit nervous (6 months of regular use to get up to using Renova every other day, sensitivity leading to rashes, etc.). But the product you posted fawnie appears to be a safe first step for me. I'll definitely look into it.

    (I used to think DIY is cheaper, but now, I am afraid it's as expensive as a visit to the cosmetics counter or to Sephora...but a heck of a lot more fun!)

    Love this site. I've told a zillion friends about all I've learned here (and gave them my user name so they know what a psycho fan I've become). I'm gonna try to sneak in another peak tonight after kids are in bed. Ciao!

  4. #33
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
    No need to apologize. There is some truth in that. Guys do think with their dicks.
    Oh gosh this is a mothers worse nightmare!!!! Ray PLEASE I have 2 young men I am trying to raise different than the typical others out there-
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Oh gosh this is a mothers worse nightmare!!!! Ray PLEASE I have 2 young men I am trying to raise different than the typical others out there-
    Good luck with that. Btw, what do you mean with "different"? Different as in "really weird and freaky" or "better" or what...? I just asking, because I can imagine a lot of things under that category and at least 2/3 of them no mother should ever see.

    Ok, my head is on the dizzy side today.
    If you're blond, anorexic, compulsive liar millionaire with a long list of psychiatric disorders and who wants to be abused AND ignored simultaneously over long distance - CALL ME! Glowing references available from any forum member upon request!

  7. #35
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
    Good luck with that. Btw, what do you mean with "different"? Different as in "really weird and freaky" or "better" or what...? I just asking, because I can imagine a lot of things under that category and at least 2/3 of them no mother should ever see.

    Ok, my head is on the dizzy side today.
    I mean different as in "better" and to NOT think with their private parts-

    Come on do you really think ALL men or just a large %, think with the wrong head????? Really?????
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  8. #36
    Don't really know. I just have a terribly low opinion on human race (myself included) as a whole at the moment, and this stereotype just adds to it.
    But to answer that, I actually think that a large % doesn't think at all, not even with their private parts, as you put it. And they are not braindead.
    If you're blond, anorexic, compulsive liar millionaire with a long list of psychiatric disorders and who wants to be abused AND ignored simultaneously over long distance - CALL ME! Glowing references available from any forum member upon request!

  9. #37
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
    Don't really know. I just have a terribly low opinion on human race (myself included) as a whole at the moment, and this stereotype just adds to it.
    But to answer that, I actually think that a large % doesn't think at all, not even with their private parts, as you put it. And they are not braindead.
    What do you mean.........you had to "think" to type that answer Ray!!!!! Therefore you are using your brain!!! Posting on this forum makes all of us use our brain to some length, no?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    What do you mean.........you had to "think" to type that answer Ray!!!!! Therefore you are using your brain!!! Posting on this forum makes all of us use our brain to some length, no?
    Really? Ok, let's pretend I didn't say that.

    You know there is simple brain activity, reading, typing, clicking. And there is thinking.
    If you're blond, anorexic, compulsive liar millionaire with a long list of psychiatric disorders and who wants to be abused AND ignored simultaneously over long distance - CALL ME! Glowing references available from any forum member upon request!

  11. #39
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,112
    Quote Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
    Really? Ok, let's pretend I didn't say that.

    You know there is simple brain activity, reading, typing, clicking. And there is thinking.
    LOL, gotcha-
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  12. #40
    Emu oil obsorb into the skin very deeply even in 7 layers of skin not any other oil can beat its obsorption ability but its not vegan its made from the fat of emu animal you can google it
    Last edited by Zahra Yousaf; 09-13-2018 at 04:40 AM.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •