Unwanted Facial Hair - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Unwanted Facial Hair

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    And that is the golden rule @AIME and as always, your very welcome!! You know I have no secrets
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi all, I too struggle with unwanted facial and neck hair, which I am having waxed every two weeks. I want to incorporate retin a in my anti-aging regimen but I've read that you need to suspend its usage for 5-7 days prior waxing (and I guess several days after because of the irritations and breakouts I get as a result of the procedure). With such a quick regrowth as mine how am I ever gonna be able to use retin a consistently? Please let me know how do you manage to keep both hairs and wrinkles at bay. Thanks!

Nice, would love to try this, Iam travelling to India next month...will bring you feedback

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Gymmie, do you have a Youtube channel?
    You should if you don't already!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunecookie View Post
    Gymmie, do you have a Youtube channel?
    You should if you don't already!
    LOL.........No, @Fortunecookie , LOL, what would I do with a youtube channel? Your funny
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

You've got so much info to share; a wealth of knowledge. You can do videos on skincare, product reviews etc.
    Give it a thought!

I struggle with facial hair also and it's really a pain especially because the hair on my chin is so coarse!
    I try to wax with supermarket strips like veet but they dont get even half of the hair out.
    I want to try the roll on wax next cos its warm and probably better for my skin.
    The main issue is the bumps and ingrown hairs. I see a lot of people with facial hair too but they hardly have any bumps. Maybe my skin type is more prone

It makes me so so sad ?

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements