Tips for faster hair growth?
Page 1 of 36 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Tips for faster hair growth?

  1. #1

    Tips for faster hair growth?

    Is it possible to somehow promote hair growth?

    My hair currently touches my shoulders. However, the top is a lot shorter from having my hair razored in the past. I'd really like to grow it out long again.

    I usually wash and condition my hair every other day. I also flat iron it but apply a heat protection spray before doing so. Also, since I've heard that massaging the scalp stimulates hair growth I've began to do so.

    Any growth tips? Thank you in advance!!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie0923 View Post
    Is it possible to somehow promote hair growth?

    My hair currently touches my shoulders. However, the top is a lot shorter from having my hair razored in the past. I'd really like to grow it out long again.

    I usually wash and condition my hair every other day. I also flat iron it but apply a heat protection spray before doing so. Also, since I've heard that massaging the scalp stimulates hair growth I've began to do so.

    Any growth tips? Thank you in advance!!
    That is also my problem but so far using natural shampoo or mild shampoo will prevent hair loss and restore the natural beauty of your hair. So if you are not a sweaty person. Use shampoo every other day.

    YouTube - Sunsilk Commercial Ad - Philippines

  4. #3
    Take Biotin and other B vitamins.
    Exercise.
    Eat Well.
    Massage your Scalp daily.
    Health is beauty's best friend.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by vtoodler View Post
    Take Biotin and other B vitamins.
    Exercise.
    Eat Well.
    Massage your Scalp daily.
    Thanks but I do exercise everyday. I eat healthy bcoz I'm a health nut and I massage my hair...


  7. #5
    Get a hair cut! I know it sounds counter-productive but trust me a good trim will make your hair heakthier andd so it grows faster!

  8. #6
    ^That's very true, my hair always grows fastest right after I get it cut.

  9. #7
    Hi...hair growth isn't determined outside the scalp. It's determined by the follicle and how it's programmed.

    Cutting your hair has absolutely nothing to do with how fast it grows or how thick it will get.
    It's truly an old wives' tale.

    Hair does tend to grow a bit faster in the warmer months.

    Hormones will affect its growth, illness, medication, etc.

    Maintaining good health and eating well allows all body parts to work better..including the follicles in the skin.

    h2u

  10. #8
    Believe it or not, My hair ( and nails) started growing when I started taking Iron vitamins.

    Trust me, I have taken all kinds of vitamins throughout the years.
    Iron and Zinc work best for me.

  11. #9
    SCT Elite pumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,944
    hi, rub a little olive oil or almond oil to your hair. massage well into scalp n leave overnite. wash the next day, trust me it will work wonders to your hair. not only will the oil make it grow but leave it looking healthy and shiny. for best results, do this twice a week n let me know ;-)
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

  12. #10
    pumi,
    Quote: Originally Posted by

    hi, rub a little olive oil or almond oil to your hair. massage well into scalp n leave overnite. wash the next day, trust me it will work wonders to your hair. not only will the oil make it grow but leave it looking healthy and shiny. for best results, do this twice a week n let me know ;-)


    Cool. Thank you.

    Any particular olive oil or almond oil that you would recommend?

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •