Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#39,201 ·
@WaterBoy86 Hi, plz what do you think abt this mix
-makari naturelle intense extreme body lotion with shea butter 500ml
(i plan to divide it into 3places... i’ll be using one part for the mix).
-a whole tube of IKB gel
-a whole bottle of lemonvate serum
-some quantity of l’abidjainaise carotte lightening oil

If it gets too watery, I’ll probably just add in a bit more lotion.
Do you think this mix would REALLY LIGHTEN me?

#39,202 ·
lets revive this forum and make it lively again. My contribution, the oil and lotion makes you pale yellow overnight, it lightens quick especially the face, it makes lips darker though, but lightens outer corners well, mixed with hq it gives a golden glow! Need to be maintained, exfoliate, otherwise sometimes darkens fast, makes facial hair obvious. Removes sunburn perfectly.
@pengcaramelglo what other cream give pale yellow tone

#39,206 ·
@pengcaramelglo Im on break from hq, I brought maxi white serum and it’s was fake. I was planing to continue using my dodo but my shop hasn’t got none back in stock
maxiwhite ka buy from local beauty store, dodo is sold on ebay allegedly the lotion has mercury, perhaps try mix in carotein gel creme. Which dodo did you use? is it more of a maintenance cream while on hq break for you?

#39,207 ·
Help with Lightening please!
Hi Everyone, I’m not really new here I joined SKT 4 years ago when I started my lightening journey!
I really need help, at some point I reached my goal but things aren’t so nice anymore. My skin is still light but it’s so hard maintaining, also I started with a cheap cream that isn’t beneficial. I’ve been breaking out (pimples) and I think it’s time I step up my game please help!
Okay so I started lightening using “Fair & White”. Someone used to order it, I got their number from here. I used the Lotion, the exfoliating soap & serum. Worked like magic but was a little bit slow and pricey. After I lost my connect from the guy I started using Caro Light, it was THE BOMB but then I read the HQ thing & I think recently they changed something and it’s not for me.

I’m looking for a zero (or 1 or 2%) HQ and zero steroid cream. Something that isn’t harmful, isn’t cheap but not pricey. More on the natural side
My issues:

Breaking out & pimples
Maintaining
Knuckles
Darkness around eyes & side of my face
Lips
Getting rid of spots
Just smoothing my skin out & get it to look glowy and uniform not the bleached look.

I don’t want a hectic regime just:
Lightening soap Exfoliating soap Proper cream Maybe serum
I’ll get regular Vitamin C pills, I also use sunscreen & coconut oil. I use Nivea sunscreen and I sometimes don’t like it so some tips would be cool.

I used to be a shade darker than Gabriella Union. I’m currently caramel. I don’t want to be light light. I’ll post my goal pictures below but I basically want to be light brown/light caramel with nice yellowness to it! I’ve attached some goal pictures

Oh also I’m in an African country
Sorry for the long read!

Attachments

#39,208 ·
maxiwhite ka buy from local beauty store, dodo is sold on ebay allegedly the lotion has mercury, perhaps try mix in carotein gel creme. Which dodo did you use? is it more of a maintenance cream while on hq break for you?
@pengcaramelglo My local bss stop selling maxi white , I brought dodo from eBay and 3 lotions came oxidised . I prefer to buy creams from bss. I don’t want to use hq because of knuckles. it work slow for me, most creams do have bit of mercury.

#39,209 ·
@pengcaramelglo My local bss stop selling maxi white , I brought dodo from eBay and 3 lotions came oxidised . I prefer to buy creams from bss. I don’t want to use hq because of knuckles. it work slow for me, most creams do have bit of mercury.
I've only bought the cream in a jar just used it three times so it takes time to see results especially on hyperpigmentation. Maxiwhite is the best serum why would a bss stop selling it, it should be produced and sold forever, probably the supplier is sold out. I've made sure to stock up on it, I live in UK so I could recommend physical stores

#39,210 ·
I've only bought the cream in a jar just used it three times so it takes time to see results especially on hyperpigmentation. Maxiwhite is the best serum why would a bss stop selling it, it should be produced and sold forever, probably the supplier is sold out. I've made sure to stock up on it, I live in UK so I could recommend physical stores
@pengcaramelglo I live in Birmingham , his probably got some more. What are you using your maxi white with

#39,214 ·
@WaterBoy86 Hi, plz what do you think abt this mix
-makari naturelle intense extreme body lotion with shea butter 500ml
(i plan to divide it into 3places... i’ll be using one part for the mix).
-a whole tube of IKB gel
-a whole bottle of lemonvate serum
-some quantity of l’abidjainaise carotte lightening oil

If it gets too watery, I’ll probably just add in a bit more lotion.
Do you think this mix would REALLY LIGHTEN me?
If u can double up the IKB tubes to x4 or x6 and the lemonvate serum x4, I am certain u will get results but don't add too much shea butter .

#39,218 · (Edited)
ey @gymrat hows things goin? Lool i accidentley clicked on ignoring the person but i wanted to click send private message.. it said, ur not allowed to ignore the person as shes the moderator hahaha lool..

well anyways, i went to the pharmacie to buy bioderma that uve recomended.. it wasent on stock but i had the possibilitie to order it.. biodema is a chemical ss not a physical they told me..

they showed me one ss for kids lsf 50.. its both chemical and physical.. means i still will get instant protection after 2-3 mins once the ss is absorbed..

ive took a picture .. i wanted u to see it first before i buy it..
It has titanum (nano) too
Product Lotion Skin care Sunscreen Liquid
Dairy

#39,219 ·
ey @gymrat hows things goin? Lool i accidentley clicked on ignoring the person but i wanted to click send private message.. it said, ur not allowed to ignore the person as shes the moderator hahaha lool..

well anyways, i went to the pharmacie to buy bioderma that uve recomended.. it wasent on stock but i had the possibilitie to order it.. biodema is a chemical ss not a physical they told me..

they showed me one ss for kids lsf 50.. its both chemical and physical.. means i still will get instant protection after 2-3 mins once the ss is absorbed..

ive took a picture .. i wanted u to see it first before i buy it..
It has titanum (nano) too
View attachment 64345 View attachment 64347
LOL, oooh so you tried to block me but couldn't :yess: I win :p

They are saying its a physical SS because of the titanium oxide, zinc oxide and titanium are not the same. Also, titanium can be problematic for some.

What I would do is apply some and see how it looks/feels on your skin if they will allow you too before you purchase.

I hope its cooled off there by now, I leave for Europe in 23 days :marchmellow:

#39,220 · (Edited)
If u can double up the IKB tubes to x4 or x6 and the lemonvate serum x4, I am certain u will get results but don't add too much shea butter .
@WaterBoy86
The makari is actually made with shea butter... not me adding sheaButter myself.
MY AVATER IS MY DREAM COMPLEXION
Thanks for replying.

Do you think me using my 12% GA lotion first (everyday) before using my lightening mix... would help lighten me faster and also evenly??
—How many minutes can i layer the GA lotion for.... before using my cream??
—Am i supposed to layer/use the GA lotion every single day?