Skin Care Talk banner

If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

4M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  mermaidgirl3000 
#1 ·
If you need to ask a Quick Question about Skin Lightening Products, etc Post it Here:)

This thread could be useful for someone that needs to ask a question about skin lightening instead of making a new thread. And if you know the answer you could quote their question and answer it for them. I hope this is making sense.LOL

#39,606 ·
Can I layer on body jojoba oil and sun screen when going out in the sun or shall I use Normal moisturiser lotion and sun screen instead
Either would work.... @shawtykid20

You can use jojoba oil in place of your moisturizer, it will only take a few drops, don't go over board with it.....just a tiny amount. Then you can apply your sunscreen. Or just use a normal moisturizer, then sunscreen. When I apply SS on my body I don't apply moisturizer first. And when I apply it on my face, I apply my Vit C serum first (which contains jojoba oil) then SS.

#39,609 ·
Update. I peeled the skin, did a Indian healing clay mask because my skin was stinging and now I have micropeeling all over my face. Ugh.
Indian healing clay is amazing, but I wouldn't be using it if your skin is peeling, your only going to irritate it even more. You need to let the skin peel, use mild products nothing acid related. How is it looking now?? Don't force the peel, let it happen naturally, and avoid the sun @Vizzle

#39,610 ·
hello everyone, I stopped bleaching for 3 years now but my feet are still very dark, 4 shades darker than the rest of my body. what product could I use to peel the skin, and lighten my feet so that they are the same shade as the rest of my body? Thank you
Long time no see @MymaSim are you familiar with LA or able to get it where you are located? The skin on the feet is one of the toughest to budge, as its thick and stubborn.
With a little work you can succeed :thumbsup:

#39,611 ·
Either would work.... @shawtykid20

You can use jojoba oil in place of your moisturizer, it will only take a few drops, don't go over board with it.....just a tiny amount. Then you can apply your sunscreen. Or just use a normal moisturizer, then sunscreen. When I apply SS on my body I don't apply moisturizer first. And when I apply it on my face, I apply my Vit C serum first (which contains jojoba oil) then SS.
@gymrat do you just use sunscreen without a moisturiser on your body

#39,612 ·
hello everyone, I stopped bleaching for 3 years now but my feet are still very dark, 4 shades darker than the rest of my body. what product could I use to peel the skin, and lighten my feet so that they are the same shade as the rest of my body? Thank you
Long time no see @MymaSim are you familiar with LA or able to get it where you are located? The skin on the feet is one of the toughest to budge, as its thick and stubborn.
With a little work you can succeed
hello! I think I could find some on the internet. how to use it afterwards? is there a precise percentage to respect? thank you for your answer

#39,613 ·
Hi Fam,

Short back story...I had an Autoimmune disease that affected my skin hence it left me with a lot of pigmentation on my body especially my legs plus thighs(pics below).
It's been five years now and my skin has improved due to following some of the advices from this forum. The main products that have helped improve my skin are Amlactin lotion plus Kojic acid soap plus TCA from MUAC. I am on the natural side of lightening and do not like HQ as it makes me dark(scared of it's bad reputation). Therefore, I use a lot of natural ingredients and money is not an issue. I need help in coming up with a good regimen that will help me reach my optimum goal of clear skin again.
Here are all my products

Product Material property
Product Beauty Material property Cosmetics Collection

My Current Skin Condition

Skin Human leg Joint Arm Leg
Skin Arm Joint Elbow Leg
Skin Joint Arm Human leg Leg

#39,615 ·
hello! I think I could find some on the internet. how to use it afterwards? is there a precise percentage to respect? thank you for your answer
Get the highest percent you can find. If you can find 88% get it. With that you can make several things, LA lotion, LA peels, etc. See what you can find, and let me know. I will help you @MymaSim

#39,616 ·
Hi Fam,

Short back story...I had an Autoimmune disease that affected my skin hence it left me with a lot of pigmentation on my body especially my legs plus thighs(pics below).
It's been five years now and my skin has improved due to following some of the advices from this forum. The main products that have helped improve my skin are Amlactin lotion plus Kojic acid soap plus TCA from MUAC. I am on the natural side of lightening and do not like HQ as it makes me dark(scared of it's bad reputation). Therefore, I use a lot of natural ingredients and money is not an issue. I need help in coming up with a good regimen that will help me reach my optimum goal of clear skin again.
Here are all my products

My Current Skin Condition

Ok, so.......... I love the MUAC products, great choices. What I would do, is get yourself a makeup brush, or fan brush, nothing fancy, just something to apply product with......I would cleanse your legs, then, take that fade peel, apply it say on the lower half of your leg. Wait 3 days, see what happens. If nothing, apply it again. Your skin doesn't look bad, it looks like it needs to be exfoliated well, and moisturized. But totally doable with what you have. Its just going to take diving in and giving a few things a try. Its not going to be fixed over night, so be patient. Work with a product for several weeks to see if you notice a difference, if not, move on to the next. But just don't expect an overnight change. Trial and error until you find what works for you! @Ceroy

#39,617 ·
@gymrat,

Thanks for your response and I really appreciate your help/advise on this forum. The knowledge that I acquired from reading your responses/answers to others has helped me a lot, thank you. Furthermore, I also wanted to find out if there is any product that you would suggest I use outside my product list that is effective but natural. I also forgot to mention that I take 2000Mg of vitamin C and 500mg Glutathione(since March). Lastly, please advise if I should add or subtract anything on my new skin regimen below:
Regimen
Morning
*Face
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Clarins Pairs Multi-Active Jour Spf 20
*Body
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Amlactin Lotion
-5.5 Medix Vitamin C +Turmeric Lotion(adding 2 tbsp B3)
Evening
*Face
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Clarins Paris Double Serum
-Organic Rosehip oil
*Body
-Kojic Acid Soap
-Amalactin Lotion
-Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

*Vitamins
-Vitamin C 2000mg
-Glutathione 500mg

*Occluding x 3 weekly(M.W.F)
-Amalactin Lotion

*Skin Building(Sat & Sun)
-Plantlife Turmeric Herbal Soap
-Clarins Paris Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
-Sweet Almond Oil

*SunScreen
-Clarins Sun Care Milk-Lotion Spray SPF 50+

#39,618 ·
Does anyone have any favorite soaps that they use on their face? I used to use Kojie San back in the day, but it always breaks me out so bad; I can only use it on my body. I thought about using the Asantee Tamarind Soap, but I'm not sure if it's a good choice. Also, do people still use Dodo lotion? I was using Carowhite for quite some time, but I stopped once my results slowed down. I believed my body began getting used to it. I just want to find a replacement that's a lotion or serum.

#39,620 ·
Does anyone have any favorite soaps that they use on their face? I used to use Kojie San back in the day, but it always breaks me out so bad; I can only use it on my body. I thought about using the Asantee Tamarind Soap, but I'm not sure if it's a good choice. Also, do people still use Dodo lotion? I was using Carowhite for quite some time, but I stopped once my results slowed down. I believed my body began getting used to it. I just want to find a replacement that's a lotion or serum.
Hop over to the soap forum for more info on soaps https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/40019-Soaps?highlight=soap+thread