Skin Care Talk banner

Glutathione and results

2M views 6K replies 471 participants last post by  Uk babe 
#1 ·
Dear members,

I ought to open a new thread about the glutathione because It seems like something is wrong about this stuff.

1. My knowledge and experiences
- Glutathion is an powerful anti-oxidant and it helps the immune system.
- Glutathione alone doesn't lighten the skin.
- I used glutathion alone in different strenght with no result.
- I know that glutathion in high percentage has a side effects (like nausea etc...)

2. I discover that a lot of manufacturies sell 5g, 12g or 15g of glutathion injection.
These sellers are too dimness about the lightening effects of their injection.
On their website we can generally read someting like:

For12mGlutathion
Benefit It contains of Glutathione which is participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms. Enhances human's metabolism, toxins and immune system.
Reduces wrinkles
Moisture skin
Reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimize pores.
Improves the skin smooth texture. Ingredients : Power Ingredient: L-glutathione 12000mg, Alpha lipoic acid 500mg & Kojic acid 100mg
Solvent Ingredient: L-Ascorbic Acid 1800mg, Beta-hydroxy Acid 200mg, Hyaluronic Acid 100mg & Collagen Extract 500mg
ForGlutax

GLUTAX 9G Contengono EGF Glutathione 9000mg
This product is an upgraded version for Glutax 3g and Glutax 5g with 9000mg Glutathione which is the highest in the current market.
With extra Glutathione and EGF, consumer can see more powerful and faster results.
What are you still waiting for? Grab now and experience the FAIRER, WHITHER AND YOUNGER SKIN today !

Ingredients :
Glutatione 9000mg
Ascorbine Acid 1500mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
Collagen Extract 350mg.

3.- When you focus your questions on the lightening effects, their responses are generally: If you need more information, you get a response like:

I recommend Glutathione 15000 mg. It for black skin.
I recommend 3 boxes for white skin.
It will see result about 1-2 years.
Free shipping worldwide.

4.- When you don't get any result, the seller doesn't respond to you

5.- So, do somebody can tell here if he has got results with glutathione?

How many shades?

Please sellers, don't come here to tell things like : "I've taken glutathione for one month, I see the glow. I'll update at the end of my treatment" They are a lot of testimonials like that on this forum.

See less See more
#5,779 ·
This clinic in my city is offering 5g gluta and 5g vitamin c for 229 per treatment...y’️all think it’️s worth it?
they say they price match but it has to be the same dosage. No other clinic in the city is offering cheaper for that price :/
Is that 229 dollars ? Am not sure if 5g is too much and the rest of it will be wasted
How often are you planning to get it

#5,785 ·
Hey guys. just hoping if someone could help me out.

there have been posts here about making your own suppositories, how come vitamin C isnt added to glutathione powder when
making suppositories?
Isnt vit C supposed to be 2x that of glut?

Why is that not the case with the Suppositories & rectal method.

#5,792 · (Edited)
@BrightB93 @Lola Halbes

Thank you for your input. will rectal glutathione still give lightening of the skin without vitamin C?

Ive been taking supplements for almost a year now, and Ive been on 2000mg for about 8 months now.
Glutathione orally DOES work, however, it is veerrrry slow. the lightening is so minimal. The areas that have mostly lightened are the areas
that were already light to begin with. lol. dark areas are only like 1/2 a shade lighter (nothing significant)
If I had continued this route with a dosage of 2000mg I would have lightened more but its just too slow and its $57 a bottle. not worth it.

For this reason, Ive decided to switch to making my own suppositories. I have some questions.
I need cocoa chips, glutathione powder & Vitamin C, baking soda & a mould.

I know what I need but I am unsure how much I should heat the cocoa powder to & how much vitamin C and glutathione powder I need to add
to make 2 gram suppositories.

#5,806 ·
@Titi You still look as white as when you posted your pic many years ago. Good to see you have maintained it. Since you are the only experienced member here who got results can you please break down your experience and knowledge so that we can have a good grasp of how to replicate your results.

1. What was your starting shade?(Celeb reference pic will help)
2. How long you have been using on and off
3. What brands did you use over the years(THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE QUESTIONS)
4. What brands only help for detoxification and what brands are for serious skin lightening.
5. How do you maintain?
6. Any supplements needed?

The info you provided in this thread is so scattered. This will help to consolidate all the important points.
I remember you recommending cindella brand once. Also, as per my research Tatiomax and Glutanova gives results compared to rest of the brands.

I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.

I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).

I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...

I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.

What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
- What does my seller call glutathione?
- The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
- The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter. That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.

#5,799 ·
Hi guys.
I’m new to this site and thread, I’m interested in lightening my skin but I want to start off with supplements first (I’m using cream too). Can anyone recommend me a good company that sell effective high dosage glutathione pills & vitamin c. I’ll be extremely grateful if someone reply’s 🙂

#5,803 ·
@Titi You still look as white as when you posted your pic many years ago. Good to see you have maintained it. Since you are the only experienced member here who got results can you please break down your experience and knowledge so that we can have a good grasp of how to replicate your results.

1. What was your starting shade?(Celeb reference pic will help)
2. How long you have been using on and off
3. What brands did you use over the years(THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE QUESTIONS)
4. What brands only help for detoxification and what brands are for serious skin lightening.
5. How do you maintain?
6. Any supplements needed?

The info you provided in this thread is so scattered. This will help to consolidate all the important points.
I remember you recommending cindella brand once. Also, as per my research Tatiomax and Glutanova gives results compared to rest of the brands.

#5,818 ·
It depends on what I want. I mostly buy glutathion from japan, sometimes from korea. On internet from www.beautyskinlab.com for instance. Some friends and people I know also buy products for me. There are a lot of fake products/advertice on the market
A nurse does my injections, sometimes I do it myself. For instance the last time I called a nurse, she injected me height times without to be in the vein. My arms were hurting and I threw away alla my already mixed injection.

What glutathione doesnt lighten??? ....

errr..... :confused:
Oh nice! But when you say even tone does that mean it helps with years of permatan to return to its original colour? I have uneven skin tone. Chest being my lightest part of my body. If I can get that colour uniformly for the rest of my body it will be huge win for my lightening goals.
It will uniform your complexion and lighten your skin, but you must do some peeling session to remove the superficial-medium strates of your skin.

So what else did u use to get that "white" since glutatione doesnt whiten ? please share and most of all what do u use on your face ? or can u recommend a good face product thanks
You have not well understood all the informations that are in this thread. We never injects glutathione alone. It is always accompanied by several other lightening products such as vitamin C, tranexamic acid, ... I use a lot of products that are sold in a very closed circle. For my face, I use a detoxifying oil, homemade for over a year. It is an oil that smells bad and makes the face hideous for many months. Do not see my current complexion and believe it is easy for me.

If I propose to you to buy (I will not do it) x product or y stuff, you'll probably say, it is too expensive or you do not intend to use injection. This is reason why I recommend that everyone should multiply experiences, then we can share and make consistency progress in our knowledge/journey.

#5,821 · (Edited)
Ladies and Gents! I am seeing some promising small changes in the last 2weeks than i ever have being on this glutha journey for the last couple of years lol.

What i have incorporated that I have never done before is the following:

Nebulizing treatments and making my own liposomal vitc.

I started nebulizer gluta treatments two weeks ago/ twice daily in 6ml solution which consists of approx 2 tsp of gluta powder / sodium bicarbonate to thin out the gluta powder and either distilled water or saline. The liposomal vit c I started about 1 week ago and i take however many dosage of it whenever I feel like it daily since I can make it whenever I want ;). I mainly consume at least a minimum 2 times per day / 3 to 7 tablespoons per dosage.

Changes I have seen since incorporating neb glutha treatments and lipo vit C in the last 2 week span...
1) my undereye dark circles are almost gone! I have had them for most of my adult life.
2) my knuckles are beginning to fade (i dont have extremely dark knuckles since i don't use any hq body lotions but my knuckles, knees, elbows have always been darker)
3) my underbooty darkness have begin lightening up as well
4) i am seeing more of those white/tan skin dot/patches than ever before.
5) my inner dark thighs show some minor changes as well

My gluthathione journey has consisted of taking glutha in many different forms..mainly oral and anal via that bulb. But I have not done any rectal bulb since starting the nebulizer treatment because its messy to say the least. Oral pills and rectal glutha over the past few years, caused me to brighten but nothing drastic. Or maybe it has been soooo slow and gradual over the last 2 years because when I take pics with other family members I can see my skin is a bit lighter than that family member now if that makes sense. Whereas, in the past we were the same shade.

My Problem Areas:
My stomach, neck, and back(unsure of shade of them) and face (nw45) have always been the darkest part of my body and i only want to even out about 2 shades lighter to match my chest (nc50ish)
Over the past year, I would only use a gluthathione/kojic acid lotion and booster serum from Belle Nubian(all natural products) on my stomach and back to get them to match at least my chest.

But the way things are going with what I am witnessing from the NGT (nebulizer glutha treatment) and liposomal vitc, I may be able to stop using the lotion in those areas due to the results on the other areas of my body I am starting to see.

For clarification, I do not use any type of lightening body lotions or creams all over my body. I only use it on my stomach, back, and neck (i used toniques 10x on my neck at some point as well).
So when I see these recent changes with the darkness under my booty beginning to lighten up...I KNOW it is from glutha not a body lotion. ( Oh yeah i took a pic of my under booty so i can further track the progress. I may post it once I figure out how to make it presentable lol)

Now...these are the different forms of glutha that I have been taking..(but remember...I ONLY BEGIN SEEING THE RECENT CHANGES when I incorporated the nebulizer and lipsomoal vit c the last two weeks)
i have been taking the following..
--100 mg of acetyl glutha pills (2 per day)
--Remulins oral glutha vial (100 ml drop (2x per day)
--milk thistle pill (1x per day)
--Remulins booster pill (1x per day)
--Naturalistics power powder (1/2 tbsp of powder in my daily spinanch/kale smoothie) only the last 2-3 weeks steadily. But i have purchased before
--I begin exfoliating daily with only african net towel and plain african black soap(authentic) instead of the other flimsy net towel from Target. I do not use kojic acid or any lightening soap on my body as i feel it only darkens me and makes my skin more sensitive to the sunlight.

I hope my post wasn't too confusing. The bottom line is I am seeing results the last 2 weeks. I did stop purchasing flawless icon pills because i felt like my last batch of pills tasted too sweet and not sulfur-like. But which, I contacted the owner about it and she said she changed manufacturers but it is still glutha rest assured. But I did not get the same results with my last batch of pills I ordered, so I have not re-ordered. But purchased the Remulin oral gluta vials instead.

#5,824 ·
@smoothcomplex can't see your attachment

you can explain more how you make/use the nebulized gluta?
Hey @whitemermaid the best thing to do is to search on youtube nebulized glutha treatments. There are actual tutorials by medical professionals that show it.

I am not sure why my pics are not showing anymore it was tasteful lol. @gymrat can you look into why my pic is no longer showing? thanks

#5,828 · (Edited)
@whitemermaid I did ALOT of research (reading google articles) about it before I started. Because everyone is different and I read inhaling glutha (because it is a sulphur) can affect anyone with known or a history of breathing issues (like asthma, etc,,). I never suffered from breathing problems and gave it a go.

Special note
Also, it seems like those who use glutha neb treatments for medical purposes are using way lower dosages (100-200mg). I am experimenting with higher dosages for the purpose of skin brightening/lightening of the skin which really hasn't been tested in the medical world. So it's all trail and error.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.