Skin Care Talk banner

Caro white/ light or carotone

82K views 245 replies 37 participants last post by  shawtykid20 
#1 ·
I’m planing to use to hq in April for 4-6 months. I don’t know which to choose caro white/light lotion or carotone lotion. Has anyone use carotone lotion. I only just want use hq lotion and mix it with my ga lotion and 2 ka serum. I’m looking for nice beige glow skin tone

#12 ·
I used it all over from head to toe but to be honest I remember hiding my hands a lot during that time...

I am feeling tempted to use it again but this time with piment doux for the joints.

Also did you guys see the post by lightenme about a girl who used a Carolight mix... I will look for the link and put it up

#24 ·
Could one of you please post the exact ingredient list?
And for uk buyers, it is available on admires.co
@kekebright I purchased it from there before and it didn’t turn up , I contacted them and told them I want my refund but they woudnt give it
Woow I’m so sorry to hear that. That’s actually mad! I hope it wasn’t a big sum of money. The problem I had with them were only in regards to hair products, but when it came to skin products like ikb, carotein and fair and white they were my go to place.
Where do you get your serum now?

#26 ·
Woow I’m so sorry to hear that. That’s actually mad! I hope it wasn’t a big sum of money. The problem I had with them were only in regards to hair products, but when it came to skin products like ikb, carotein and fair and white they were my go to place.
Where do you get your serum now?[/QUOTE @kekebright nah it was £20 , where did you buy from them online or at actual store of theirs. I don’t use the serum any because nowhere to find it, I just use fair and white vit c serum with ka

#25 ·
Carowhite/light is the legend! It was the first lightening cream I used along with maxi white serum is the bomb mix. You dont even need anything else tbh. It lightened me really good without any nasty effects whatsoever. I plan to get back on it after my skin recovers from dodo disaster.

Ps. Maxi white serum is so hard to get hold of these days without paying 2 or 3 times more. :(

#29 ·
@shawtykid20 Are you planning to actually mix the carowhite and GA , plus KA serum together in a container ?Or just in your palms I just started use Caro white for a month and half now but I’ve used it on and off I’ve been off it for like 2weeks and for some reason I look lighter about a good shade on my face. But however I mix it with almond oil cause I don’t want stretch marks I don’t if it’s the almond oil mixed with the cream but that shit feels like velvet on my skin no joke !!!

#48 ·
@shawtykid20 Are you planning to actually mix the carowhite and GA , plus KA serum together in a container ?Or just in your palms I just started use Caro white for a month and half now but I’ve used it on and off I’ve been off it for like 2weeks and for some reason I look lighter about a good shade on my face. But however I mix it with almond oil cause I don’t want stretch marks I don’t if it’s the almond oil mixed with the cream but that shit feels like velvet on my skin no joke !!!
@Mkkay I plan to mix it in a container all together, what caro white are you using

#45 ·
@tonedpretty

for real ? It caro was that bad Huh !! LOLOL , what shade are you now ? What’s your regimen like? Cause I’m really trying to get back into this permatan removal shit but I’m gonna bleach to get there cause I cannot exfoliate my way through with no lightners that’s a long dammmmm process I don’t wanna take. I really don’t like the Gng mix shit didn’t even make me half a shade lighter

#86 ·
@bossbaby g&g serum is good if you can get the original, also fair and white serum KA version is not bad either. I’ve also bought maxi white from Paks could you get to one of their stores. I’ve noticed sometimes when you buy online they can send you anything but if you go in person you’ll get originals.
You mean the G&G oil? Thanks hun. I'll see if I can get hold of one of those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.