Skin Care Talk banner

Just for lips 👄

7K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  2toned 
#1 ·
Hi the best members in the world 😍
😘
I found many posts for make lip pink
I try this glyton and caro white from this thread 👇

[ Before and after PINK LIPS FINALLY!! HOW I DID IT (PICS INCLUDED) ] @lightenme

😥 but the glytone lotion is so strong on my lips I tried to be patient and continue but instead of give me pink lips it gave me purple color😣 (this for week)
🙂🙂
🙂🙂
Then I use caro white alone but it make my lips so dry and make something like plastic layer on my lips (very ugly) it exfoliate my lips ...

Then I stopped this also..
🙂🙂
🙂🙂
I got IKB gel and mix it with vaseline .. Also gave me ugly color not pink at all and dry my lips and exfoliate it...
🙂🙂
🙂🙂

Then 😂
I use caro white with carotone cream mix for one week with glyton lotion (17 GA)
It make my lips darker and sensitive 😣😣
.. @Sayuriibishh
Now I am so sad because I can't get my lips (pink) 😣😣😣

I have same this tone and my lips is not same her she is better .
i don't know how I can describe my lips but the color is ugly as I am sick

Please share your lips regimen😘

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
My regimen is simple and very effective. A small amount of Carowhite oil and clinic clear lotion mixed together or layered separately, applied on the lips. Makes my lips pink overnight. Never fails. I initially bought Clinic clear lotion for my body but with the horror stories, I only use it for lips. Don’t forget to use a lipgloss after to prevent dryness. Thank me later.

#4 ·
Hi the best members in the world 😍
😘
I found many posts for make lip pink
I try this glyton and caro white from this thread 👇

[ Before and after PINK LIPS FINALLY!! HOW I DID IT (PICS INCLUDED) ] @lightenme

😥 but the glytone lotion is so strong on my lips I tried to be patient and continue but instead of give me pink lips it gave me purple color😣 (this for week)
🙂🙂
🙂🙂
Then I use caro white alone but it make my lips so dry and make something like plastic layer on my lips (very ugly) it exfoliate my lips ...

Then I stopped this also..
🙂🙂
🙂🙂
I got IKB gel and mix it with vaseline .. Also gave me ugly color not pink at all and dry my lips and exfoliate it...
🙂🙂
🙂🙂

Then 😂
I use caro white with carotone cream mix for one week with glyton lotion (17 GA)
It make my lips darker and sensitive 😣😣
.. @Sayuriibishh
Now I am so sad because I can't get my lips (pink) 😣😣😣

I have same this tone and my lips is not same her she is better .
i don't know how I can describe my lips but the color is ugly as I am sick

Please share your lips regimen😘
Carowhite oil works but it makes lip dark red and dry when you use it alone. Try my regimen stated above. Oh and don’t forget to drink water BEFORE applying it, because for some reason it makes me thirsty afterwards and you don’t wanna be drinking with lips soaked in bleaching cream.

#6 ·
Thanks💚 but is it exfoliate the lips or not ... do you think I need any exfoliating lotion (like GA /LA) before applying this mix ?
Do you apply a thick layer of your mix? @Blackboy

You don't need to exfoliate anything. Don't apply any peels to your lips. You only make them worse. Carowhite oil + Clinic clear lotion will lighten your lips without exfoliation. When the dry dead skin comes on your lips, you can scrub it off with a toothbrush or sugar and honey mix.

#10 ·
Thank you so much ...
Sorry I asked many question 😅
How is your routine ? apply this mix every day for One month or more ? When I should stop using this mix? @Blackboy

I'd recommend rubbing it for 3 days in a row. It works really fast. Your lips should be pink by then. After that, you can decide how you wanna use. You're the one with the lips. Whenever you feel it's getting darker, use it. Don't use it every night

#12 ·
You can use lemonvate serum wait for it to dry the ikb gel wait for it to dry a bit then a THICK layer of Vaseline on top to keep lips occluded and moisturized in the morning gently wipe it off and apply spf lip balm then one a week use koji San soap on lips just apply it wait 1 minute then rub gently with toothbrush then wash off and do usual routine this is what I do. No need to be super consistent with it just use when needed sometimes I can go a week without doing it but always keep lips moistureized with Vaseline and water (VERY IMPORTANT) you have to moisturize

#13 ·
Thanks sooo much😍 @lightenme
I like to read your regimen and experence.
You was use first
Glyton layer then caro white layer this gave you good result
But please can you tell why you stopped this regimen (glyton and caro white) is glytone/caro white dangerous? Do you think this will work with me if I use Amlactin lotion instead of glyton .. because glyton is very strong on my lips
Sorry I asking about this because I have Amlactin lotion and caro white now

#14 ·
Thanks sooo much😍 @lightenme
I like to read your regimen and experence.
You was use first
Glyton layer then caro white layer this gave you good result
But please can you tell why you stopped this regimen (glyton and caro white) is glytone/caro white dangerous? Do you think this will work with me if I use Amlactin lotion instead of glyton .. because glyton is very strong on my lips
Sorry I asking about this because I have Amlactin lotion and caro white now
I stopped because I couldn’t find glytone anymore, and yea amlatin could work! I recommend mostly making sure after you apply both that you apply a thick layer of vasaline to moisturize and occlude VERY IMPORTANT if you skip this step it will not work

#16 ·
You mean Put amla then caro then vaseline thick layer....
But what about amlac and caro ? Put them in thick layer or should be rubbed until absorbed by the skin
Use this every day? For one month or more? then how I maintain the result @lightenme
No thin layer of amlatin and caro white I would use the caro white oil if you have it if not cream is fine. Rub until absorbed for Vaseline put thick layer. Do this everyday until you get desired result then do it whenever you feel you need to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.