Skin Care Talk banner

Exxtra PALE LIGHT SKIN!! (Pics included)

184K views 567 replies 54 participants last post by  YellowTone95 
#1 ·
Hey there all, I'm starting this thread to get suggestions for lightening products and regimen to get me to my goal for this year. I would love suggestions from you all on how to go about this.

So this picture of the girl down below is the tone I'm going for. Here are some facts about her, she's mixed race, Nigerian Brazilian I think. She does bleach I know cause been following her from way back and she's really lightened her skin like 4-5 shades and I think she uses lightening creams cause the little glimpses I caught of her knuckle they are quite dark almost like mine. I wouldn't know if she uses supps or Gluta IV I'm just going on the assumption that she uses creams and maybe basic supps e.g vit C and collagen plus lightening creams and is able to lighten so much cause she's mixed. Truly these are all assumptions, but my gut's telling me I'm right lol (so imma go with my gut:rolleyes:) and she's got darker legs than her pale upper body. I've seen them but didn't want to screengrab too much and look like some stalkery creep. That said here we go

So these pictures were of her today 21.01.2020
Hair Hairstyle Blond Hair coloring Bob cut
Shoulder Clothing Blond Selfie Waist

And this this is from September 2018
note knuckles.
Black Clothing Beauty Waist Nose

I tried to upload and another pic of her that's older but was unable to.
I love how's she's been able to lighten gradually it's kinda subtle only if you go back to her pictures from like 4/5 yrs ago only then you'd be able to notice she's gotten so much lighter. All her older pic have been deleted so sorry I won't be able to show them.
She was darker before with a pale complexion like say a tanned Rihanna.
She has darker knuckles still, I catch glimpses of them on her vids, but she always almost immediately moves her hands out of view so I can't say how dark they are. Her knees are flawless tho.

Here are my pictures so you all can have an idea of where I'm starting from.
Hair Face Lip Nose Eyebrow

Face Eyebrow Forehead Cheek Nose

Pls pls ignore the last pic. My nose holes and wide and gross I know sorry, just needed to get a pic of me without make up or filter. My knuckles are darker and so are my knees. I use fair and white so white lotion/ fair and white exclusive lotion as base for my lightening mixes so I know they're probably responsible for them. When I used g&g or Anew (KA based lotion) they lightened up nicely and near matched my over all skin.

Currently still using my normal mix I'm just posting this to get suggestions for skincare products and a solid regimen to get me here.

Ive started building my stash and I've gotten kojie San soap but not sure what else to add. I know mixes to make my skin waaay lighter but the tone is always high high yellow not like hers, and my mixes always include low percentages of hq serum and or KA serums and natural lighteners like 55h+ glycerin, Carotein gels, cream etc. but I don't know how to get this pale peaches and cream tone.

I wont be rushing into anything yet. I plan to finish my current mix whic will be done in abt 2 months time and hopefully by then you lovely people would have given me a solid regime to follow and get my goal.

Thank you alll. Love you awesome bunch!
Ps. Will post more pics in future as the thread advances.

See less See more
#340 ·
#353 ·
@Goldencream you said for face you layer amiwhite serum with fair and white so white cream over it yh?

Pls do you use this everyday?
I made a mix of both instead cause I'm worried still about just applying the amiwhite serum directly.

Ive been using for just 3 nights. Woke up this morning and my face was really really light. Lol. I'm worried it might get lighter than body at this rate.

So do I cut back or keep using? Or is this just what happens at first and later the skin normalizes. E.g with continuous use it just evens out instead of getting lighter?

#354 ·
@Goldencream you said for face you layer amiwhite serum with fair and white so white cream over it yh?

Pls do you use this everyday?
I made a mix of both instead cause I'm worried still about just applying the amiwhite serum directly.

Ive been using for just 3 nights. Woke up this morning and my face was really really light. Lol. I'm worried it might get lighter than body at this rate.

So do I cut back or keep using? Or is this just what happens at first and later the skin normalizes. E.g with continuous use it just evens out instead of getting lighter?
@caramelgodess soooo many ppl been usin fw so white gel... seems to be good lol.. which gel is it ppl use?

#357 ·
Not to depress anyone. But hope y'all are staying safe
The news about the corona virus is highly disturbing. May God keep us all in these times. Amen.

I know, everyone on here is in different parts of the world, pls stay cautious be vigilant. And sanitize, sanitize,sanitize! When you've been out and about.
Heard it's spread to even more states in America.

#374 ·
I feel really bad since yesterday knowing that some people are dying in the same wold I live in, some don't have access to food as movement are restricted a country with millions in population is like a ghost town something I only watch in a movie.
This will affect their economy and every other countries that trade.
I pray a solution is found to this virus in Jesus name Amen.

#358 ·
I can’t wait for my So White cream and lotion to arrive. The way you guys are raving about it is making me curious. I’m regretting why I ordered the lotion. I only planned on using it on my face. Now I see the cream would be enough for my face. That lotion is going to waste SMH!!

#372 ·
@caramelgodess @Blackboy @Mazikeen
My regi is really simple for now but I'm planning on adding more nourishing products. This is what I've been using for 6months.

Morning
-Wash face and body with extract papaya soap
-Apply clear essence fade cream on my face and body
-Layer glycerine and tissue oil

Night
-Wash face with extract papaya soap (I've switched to nano extra white soap which I think works really well)
-I usually apply clear essence but my face was so light I stopped and was using only nuxe oil. Then for a week now I've been layering carotein gel to see how it goes

-use makari luxurious exfoliating on my body 3 times a week. The rest of the week i use nano extra white soap
-Apply any serum on my body (usually ami white, but I'm not using any serum at the moment)
-layer clear essence fade cream on my body
-Nuxe oil and tissue oil then glycerine(mixed with beauty series skin oil- I'm not sure this oil lightens)

*So white cream or gel are my go-to products when my face needs a boost. I've used them for long but stopped when I switched to clear essence fade cream. The so white gel lightens faster than clear essence. I'm not using so white on my face at the moment because i dont want to get too light.

I'm planning to add a moisturising lotion for alternate days and try some products from the ordinary.

#381 ·
Is anyone else struggling with impatience when it comes to lightening? I've never used any product until the end of it. I always dump it at some point when I feel it's not working and buy another one. My shelf is filled with different creams and serums that I've barely used and I keep buying more. That impatience is draining my money. Who else can relate? I need rehab

#392 ·
For anyone who has questions about the So white gel or cream with kojic acid, I've used both and they're rubbish. The gel dried out my skin and broke me out. I finished it anyway and it didn't lighten at all. Same with the cream. It's like rubbing white chalk on your skin. Don't bother wasting your money on So white gel/cream if it's not the HQ version.

I also used the lotion (EU version), that one worked. It lightened me in 3 days I was shocked. But then it destroyed my skin, broke me out in rashes, green vein, VERY dry skin that led to stretch marks. All in just 3 days of use. It was not fake. I'm suspecting the alcohol content was too much and my skin didn't accept it. But yeah, it lightens. It may be good for your skin type.

#393 ·
I have a question. How do you guys deal with eye bags when lightening? We know the skin under the eyes is very thin and bleaching can cause sunken eyes. A lot of bleachers have sunken eyes, especially steroid users. I usually don't use cream under my eye area. What about you guys?

#400 · (Edited)
Warning do not use these products! Steroids don't work safe for everyone, too risky!!!! Likely to cause major stretch marks, thin skin, varicose veins

Wonder how she looks now as she posted this years ago. She used for body: pot - carolight cream that of the congo - carolight tube that of the congo - clear quick oil - 2 Abidjan lemon tube - clear quick tube

Face: carotone range + carotone oil (you can put Abidjan oil) + carotone tube + 2 fashion fair and an epiderm +1/2 clotec) if you can't find it, take the extra clear pot (carolight tube, 2 fashion fair, 1 / 2epiderm + 1/2 clotec)

Attachments

#415 ·
@Goldencream you are doing well !!! Your skin is goals for days!! Gawd damn!! Thank you for sharing your regime with us. Please all i need from you now is a picture of your clear essence packaging. Just browsed through their website and there's platinum and exclusive. I just want to be sure which line to buy. @gymrat hello, Just got my AmLactin to start exfoliating, do i just use any soap, or soaps like kojic acid while using amlactin? I dont want to over exfoliate and cause more problems.

#420 ·
@Goldencream you are doing well !!! Your skin is goals for days!! Gawd damn!! Thank you for sharing your regime with us. Please all i need from you now is a picture of your clear essence packaging. Just browsed through their website and there's platinum and exclusive. I just want to be sure which line to buy. @gymrat hello, Just got my AmLactin to start exfoliating, do i just use any soap, or soaps like kojic acid while using amlactin? I dont want to over exfoliate and cause more problems.
Start with just your Amlactin, if your worried about it. Then once you have adapted to that, toss in a soap, that isn't too much at all. You can even alternate days with your soap. Keep me posted on how things are going with the Amlactin @Adebee

#421 ·
So I've stopped using Carotein gel. It was breaking me out badly. I've not had a break out in 2 years and Carotein hurt my feelings. My face now looks like a road with potholes
Noted.....now toss it out!! Don't look back and don't repurchase! OR if you want to keep it, get a black marker and write "causes acne" on the container, this will remind you when you think you want to reach for it again.

#444 ·
Start with just your Amlactin, if your worried about it. Then once you have adapted to that, toss in a soap, that isn't too much at all. You can even alternate days with your soap. Keep me posted on how things are going with the Amlactin @Adebee[/QUOTE]

Alright @gymrat, i will keep you posted 😚.[/QUOTE]

Hello @gymrat update on my Amlactin use. I used the lotion for 2weeks straight. I used a regular soap and kojic acid soap at intervals. By the end of week 1 i started to itch all over, but was determined to at least use it for 2weeks. By the end of week 2 the itch got serious so i stopped. I'm skin building now with avon skin so soft and palmers body oil.

#434 ·
Ok I’ve been using So White lotion and tube cream for a while now. The lotion gives me a yellow tone but the tube cream makes me pale and grey but it’s moisturizing. I feel like the lotion works better than the cream. Oh and the smell is strong. I can smell the HQ from a mile away.

#435 ·
Ok I’️ve been using So White lotion and tube cream for a while now. The lotion gives me a yellow tone but the tube cream makes me pale and grey but it’️s moisturizing. I feel like the lotion works better than the cream. Oh and the smell is strong. I can smell the HQ from a mile away.
Hi dear do you have pictures of your results? The us version has hq, the uk version it's ka kojic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.