Skin Care Talk banner

Deciem // Retin-Oil

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Goldencream 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has tried this product? It can be found on Deciem’s website and falls under ‘The Chemistry Brand’. It comes in a yellow bottle and is said to diminish scars and discolouration.

I purchased it back in December but was too impatient so I stopped using it after a week. I’ve started using it again on my toes and some stretch marks on my ass so I will let you all know my results at the end of each week.

Has anyone else used this products or anything similar from Deciem / The Ordinary etc?

#8 ·
@Goldencream hey, it’s been exactly one week since I started using it. I’ve noticed that the discolouration on my toe big toes has faded a little bit. Not massively but I am definitely seeing a difference. The skin also seems to be looking smoother. I’m looking forward to seeing the results in four weeks time! I will take pictures to compare at the end of next week

#10 · (Edited)
@Goldencream heyyy! I hope you’re well. Apologies for my late message! I was working away for a week after my last post and then life just got in the way after. I can finally sit down and write this post.

I am extremely pleased to say that this oil has done wonders!!! I almost gave up as I felt like I wasn’t seeing any significant improvement. It was lightening the area in the first two weeks but it was extremely mild and unnoticeable. however, towards the end of my third week using it, my skin began to flake a little and then it began to lighten in patches. (I believe this was due to it making me peel). The skin underneath is so clear and soft!!! I’m still using it only 3 times a week and I’m now moisturising it heavily every night!

I highly recommend this oil if you’re looking to clear up any unevenness/discolouration 😄

I will post pictures later. Have to head out now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.