Skin Care Talk banner

Best Skin Lighteners On The Market?

19K views 38 replies 18 participants last post by  Candyflaw 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey there! I have been lighting my skin for about a year now. I was using carol light to begin with and I got good results but I stopped for a month and used fair and white since it has hydroquine. After that I wasn’t able to get the same results for lightening. I moved to Dodo. That’s when I saw results! I got light very quick but it wasn’t good enough!! I was like 2 shades then my REAL skin tone. I used Rapid Claire and still I can’t go 3-4 shades lighter. I need help?! I am not that dark. I’m brown.

#24 ·
@oluomo that's it. It has alot of benefit. Research and see for urself
Thank you for responding. how do you incorporate it into your regime, and does it stain your bed?
@oluomo it doesn't stain ur bed. You will just mix it in lightening cream. Stair it well and it gets mixed in the cream pretty well. 1 table spoon into an 8oz cream.

#8 ·
Thank you guys. you Guys are the best. Just wanna know , what about egyptian milk ? i found a Instagram page that selling egyptian milk for 200$ and claiming it does work great within 2 weeks. Just wanna know. does actually egyptian milk good for skin?

Can you please recommend that product i can use for skin lightening and still my skin looks natural.?

#18 ·
Bonjour la famille,la santé ça va, ça fait longtemps j'ai été sur cette page mais j'ai pas pu retenir l'ancien compte, mais trop centente d'etre parmi vous encore pour des patages, en passant je veux savoir si vous utilisez la retin-a,je veux corriger mes doigts trop noirs, cordialement salués.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.