Skin Care Talk banner

Best affordable skin lighteners?

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  xforeverlove99 
#1 ·
My budget is small and not all skin lighteners are created equal so I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.

For supplements, I was thinking niacinamide, l-cysteine, vitamin c & e. There's also alpha lipoic acid, pine bark extract, licorice and so many others and I just don't know which are most potent.

As for topical applications, I hear turmeric is a strong skin lightener. Azelaic seems too expensive, arburtin too. I will add them to my lactic acid lotion but still not sure what to buy, really.

#2 ·
I'm new to skin lightening so I can't really answer your question. I have seen so many products talked about here, so I can't narrow down just one popular product and it seems each product has its fans and haters. But I can tell you where you can find cheap lactic acid for peels and lotions http://www.essentialwholesale.com

use this code for 10 dollar off shipping: welcome16

mine hasn't arrived yet so I can't tell you about the quality but others have said it is legit so you might want to consider.

#3 ·
It depends on what results you're looking for. You can try something from Mitchell Brands (Precious, Neoprosone Vit C, IKB etc.) outside of MB you can try G&G or Dodo Whiteup and/or if you wanna go the HQ route you can use Carowhite/light, Labi, Skinlight etc.

#4 ·
All these products are effective but are really slow. If you want to use natural based products it seems you do look into brands like surewhite, carotein very affordable don't forget a toner like thayers it is 7 to 8 bucks really affordable, exfoliating soaps dudu osun, koijic san, asantee affordable as well, badger sunscreen affordable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.