Skin Care Talk banner

Dodo White Up

2M views 3K replies 246 participants last post by  jcole 
#1 ·
#3,290 ·
@Swee's mirror Hi, am also in nigeria...... pls what's ur lightening regimen at the moment?[/QUOTE]
Good morning
I have my bismid cream called exclusive whitening mega blast which is like 100ml at the moment I added Gigawhite,kojic acid,vitamin b3,alpha arbutin.
I added another spa cream,coconut oil and vegetable glycerine and it seem to make me dull so I went to the market and bought dodo white lotion,tube and oil because my expensive cream must finish.
A week today I got a sanitised container
I took 2 tablespoon of my mixed cream
Added 1 dodo white tube and 3 table spoon of dodo lotion and my complexion is coming back. I went to the market yesterday I could not get the real dodo tube so I bought clinic clear tube for my next multi mix
Ladies if you don't know about hydrogen peroxide for whitening I suggest you try it out.

#3,295 ·
@Swee's mirror Hi, am also in nigeria...... pls what's ur lightening regimen at the moment?
Good morning
I have my bismid cream called exclusive whitening mega blast which is like 100ml at the moment I added Gigawhite,kojic acid,vitamin b3,alpha arbutin.
I added another spa cream,coconut oil and vegetable glycerine and it seem to make me dull so I went to the market and bought dodo white lotion,tube and oil because my expensive cream must finish.
A week today I got a sanitised container
I took 2 tablespoon of my mixed cream
Added 1 dodo white tube and 3 table spoon of dodo lotion and my complexion is coming back. I went to the market yesterday I could not get the real dodo tube so I bought clinic clear tube for my next multi mix
Ladies if you don't know about hydrogen peroxide for whitening I suggest you try it out.[/QUOTE]
@swee’s mirror do you mix your creams with hydrogen peroxide

#3,306 ·
I have been very skyptical on using this or not. I got it from house of beauty new yprk, this is my first time buying from them. Is consistency is very watery. It says that it is Dodo by pico, found out here that they no longer make those anymore. Anyone here dver bought dodo from house of beauty new york and is it the real one?

Attachments

#3,313 ·
Long post alert::
So I bought the dodo white, clinic clear oil and maxi white serum around February. I remember while picking it, a very fair lady comes and says "I use this cream, it's really nice. I observed and saw green veins on her face!!! Her whole arms were the Nigerian flag, white and green. I swallowed hard but picked it anyway. Plan was to use for a month. I mixed half the dodo white with the maxi white serum and just three spoons of clinic clear oil because I did not want the mix to become runny. Started using on March 1st and wasn't seeing any difference on my skin so I was kind of disappointed. I did not have a sunscreen but I avoided the sun like A vampire. I wore long sleeves, socks and hats everyday and my neighbors started looking at me like I was cray cray ????
Three days ago I went to a family party and I did not love the stares, I thought something was wrong till a cousin stepped up to me and whispered "when did u suddenly get so fair?" I looked at my arms wondering how fair and she's like "madam u are white!" I was so jumping inside while pretending I did not know what she was talking about (though I was surprised)
later after the party we younglins were gathered took a picture and that's when I saw it... Im in the pic looking like all fair and all. just stunned.

#3,330 ·
Dodo White

@moon maiden please help me out! I just got the infamous Dodo soap and lotion after reading through this forum and seeing some good reviews on the product. I did some readerching about occluding. Do you think it’s smart for me to occlude with Dodo lotion or is there a better and safer lotion you’ll recommend for me to even out my hands/feet? I’m very inexperienced with lightening creams. I just recently finished a very light peel/flaking from constantly using my Amalctin lotion for two weeks. My hands/feet are done peeling but no noticeable difference. Is it safe for me to start occluding with Dodo days later? Thank God I’ve discovered SCT. I had continued applying the Amalctin lotion during and even after my skin finished peeling and I got a dark spot. Now I understand it’s PIH and the result of putting more chemicals on top of fresh sensitive skin. Please read my thread so you can get a better understanding about my situation (pics included) Thank you!

#3,331 ·
@moon maiden please help me out! I just got the infamous Dodo soap and lotion after reading through this forum and seeing some good reviews on the product. I did some readerching about occluding. Do you think it’s smart for me to occlude with Dodo lotion or is there a better and safer lotion you’ll recommend for me to even out my hands/feet? I’m very inexperienced with lightening creams. I just recently finished a very light peel/flaking from constantly using my Amalctin lotion for two weeks. My hands/feet are done peeling but no noticeable difference. Is it safe for me to start occluding with Dodo days later? Thank God I’ve discovered SCT. I had continued applying the Amalctin lotion during and even after my skin finished peeling and I got a dark spot. Now I understand it’s PIH and the result of putting more chemicals on top of fresh sensitive skin. Please read my thread so you can get a better understanding about my situation (pics included) Thank you!
Hey hun, as long as your new skin from the peeling so not raw you can occlude with dodo it works really well for me.

#3,333 ·
@moonmaiden I'll use the dodo lotion alone all over my body. but am scared of stretch marks cause I have a few from weight gain don't want more. That's why I want to use the dodo lotion alone. I'll add amlactic to be used 3times weekly and kojic soap for exfoliating. what do you think?
Apply an oil like EVOO after applying dodo and only use amlactin three days a week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.