Skin Care Talk banner

Help! Tiny white spots on arm and legs

38K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  lasa 
#1 ·
Hi everybody... so I am using African Queen (special) cream and it is giving me tiny white spots on my arms and legs...it is not anywhere else on my body... my torso, face and back are all even no white spots. It seems to be mostly where hair is grown on my legs and arms. Is this normal? Is there something in the cream causing this and how can I prevent it or get rid of it? P.s I do use shea butter and coconut oil daily and exfoliate daily in the shower which has not helped.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Had this issue with Dodo mixed with Clinic clear.. Stop the Cream and just keep on Exfoliating with Amlactin or Fair and white Exfoliating lotion or Glytone(If you can afford it).You are likely to darken a bit but it would get rid of the spots.Just take your mind off it while doing so.

#3 ·
I had stop using the cream for a few months and the spots went away but I re-darkened ofcourse.... I thought that's just how my skin lightened because I've been using this cream forever. Any suggestions on a cream I could use that's good and won't give me any spots...thanks in advance for your help

#15 ·
Same. I've had them on various body parts throughout my life. My skin tone had always been very uneven.
Now that I have started doing lactic acid chemical peels, the spots aren't as noticeable, likely because my overall appearance has lightened. Using lightening creams tend to make them stand out since they are more quickly to lighten than the darker parts. Lactic acid peels reduce their appearance.

#16 ·
I got this image from Isis.Gold website. It says "The top layer is dead skin that's about to peel. The dark speckles within the dead skin are impurities and spent dead melanin that was pushed out by the body. You'll see more of this if you're drinking distilled water, since it removes impurities from the body via the urine and deadskin."
Skin Human body Neck Mammal Finger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.