Skin Care Talk banner

Does Tonique skin lightening products work?

24K views 70 replies 17 participants last post by  flawlessBright 
#1 ·
Is anyone currently using their products or have used it in the past? Does it actually work?

#51 ·
We gotta find a side hustle to afford all these products!
I'm gonna offer live skin lightening advice on Skype.
9.99 a minute! 1 hr minimum.
Who's gonna sign up!?
Sign up I'll get you a friends and family discount and a free jar of bioclaire non HQ of course!
:cool:

#59 ·
i feel like its a good exfoliator, it exfoliates without irritation, it also helps get on the pale whitish side along with Arbutin tho - i do think its still kinda expensive for what it is , as i needed to use arbutin with it to see results ! the arbutin makes me yellow and sepiwhite tones the yellow down , it gives a more palish tone - i used it for more than a month , but cant use it everyday anymore cause im sick of flaking , and my face is sensitive so i dont want to over exfoliate - so i guess when im ready to exfoliate my face again i will use it ( i used the 10x cream and the 20x gel not at the same time )

#62 ·
like i said , its expensive for what it is , it exfoliated me more than lightened - but its a "pale" lightener like kojic acid - i left from NC 50 to NC 44 but not only because of tonique , i used hydroquinone ( kligmans formula) , then arbutin, then kojic acid and then tonique ( sepiwhite) with arbutin .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.