Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know where i can get this, i really want to use it to lighten my body!!
also is there anybody making it at home where i can just buy from them.
please!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
If you can get a 'script' from a derm, any compounding pharmacy can make it for you. There's a;so a plastic surgery clinic in Dallas selling DHR cream which is 10% HQ & 0.05% RA & dexamethasone. They are now asking for a 'script' too. You'd need an understanding dermatologist to write one for you, though.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats not going to happen

well is 4%HQ strong enough to lighten the body cuz DBG said she doesn't think so.
if not, is there anything stroonger?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It is. LaDonna did it. GoddessOfEarth did it too using Nadinola 3% & Cerotene cream. It can be done but you must be patient, consistant & avoid the sun.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks!!!
do you know how long it will take to lighten the body from dark tone beyonce to jessica szohr.

beyonce

jessica szohr

·
Registered
461 Posts
It is. LaDonna did it. GoddessOfEarth did it too using Nadinola 3% & Cerotene cream. It can be done but you must be patient, consistant & avoid the sun.
I use Nadinola currently and yes it's working. I am going through the glowing stage currently.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I use Nadinola currently and yes it's working. I am going through the glowing stage currently.
The over the counter Nadinola works? I have some that's been sitting on my dresser for over a year. It does have 3% hydroquinone. But I was never patient to see it work. Are you using it on your body and face?? and what is cerotene??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts