Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi -
PLZ leave us 1 tip you`re doing in order to make your skin look more beutifull and more healthy
together we`ll make a top 10 list

·
Registered
10 Posts
Studies don't support this finding of mine, but every time I eat lots of chocolate I have a much worse complexion and more blemishes than when I avoid chocolate on purpose. Coincidence? I think not!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Studies don't support this finding of mine, but every time I eat lots of chocolate I have a much worse complexion and more blemishes than when I avoid chocolate on purpose. Coincidence? I think not!
Probably depends on what kind of chocolate product your eating. Is it all natural/organic chocolate... Or is is the kind packed with all kinds of artificial gunk and sugars?

I think people fail to recognize that there are HUGE differences in products.

1 Posts
All over the world people spend billions of money each year on skin care-products that promise to erase wrinkles, lighten age spots, and eliminate itching, flaking, or redness.

But the simplest and cheapest way to keep your skin healthy and young looking is to stay out of the sun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Major kudos on recognizing how staying out of the sun is important. It is all about preventative maintenance. Too many people think they can buy a product and wake up the next morning a new person. You have to look for products that combine healthy, natural products, but also use technology to properly blend and disperse the ingredients.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Daily Sunscreen
Twice daily cleanser
Twice? daily moisturizer depending on skin

and finally a good glass of wine always helps

Shawn ClarkWilt
Spikes Spa Secrets

·
Registered
4 Posts
natural soap works best!
exfoliate weekly/3x a week (depends)

I'm using Carly's Clear & Smooth bought on ebay and it works wonders! It vanishes all my pimples and bumps!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would like to suggest also the substance to avoid in order to have good skin look

Caffeine
Alcohol
Tobacco
Artificial flavoring
Preservative
Nitrates
Nitrites
Recreational drugs
Many prescription drugs
Refined salt
Sugar substitutes
Damaged fats
Refined flour products
High carb food

Any Happy Day to All of You !!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Although I may be exhausted from a long night out dancing I ALWAYS make sure to clean my face thoroughly before going to bed to get rid of any make-up and dirt that has built up during the day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also they say the less sugar you ingest keeps wrinkes away.. Which makes perfect sense because sugar lowers your immune system. And so many people make sugar an all day quick picker upper.. And unfortunalely, it actually works in reverse after you come down off the high.. So drink plenty of water to keep skin free of toxins and well hydrated!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great tips! My tip is to reduce stress in your life. When I am relaxed and stress-free my skin always glows. Take a vacation every few months, you'll relieve stress and also get a nice tan. Just don't overdo the tanning!

·
Registered
29 Posts
The best thing is gently cleaning your skin both morning and night. and an exfoliation in the morning. I like Obagi Gentle Cleanser, Toner, and Obagi Exfoderm in the morning, I skip the exfoderm at night and just use the Gentle Cleanser and toner at night. I do add and eye cream at night - Obagi Elastiderm Gentle Cleanser

·
Registered
19 Posts
There are some good tips here. But hey, I bet you havent heard of using mayonaise for skincare have you? It actually works wonders for me. I have really dry skin especially when it gets cold. brrrrr

1 - 20 of 67 Posts