Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here! I found this forum when searching the internet about TCA peels at home. I am awaiting the arrival of my order and in much anticipation of the results. I'm wanting a rejuvenation and some reduction of fine lines. I'm blessed at 47 (48 next month) to not have deep wrinkles, but I'm noticing fine lines that WILL be wrinkles if they aren't kept at bay NOW!
I want to do something at home before doing anything drastic with a plastic surgeon. I also DON'T WANT TO SCREW UP MY FACE! I only have one!
I think the 12% is pretty low and if I don't do more than one layer at first I'll be okay? Hoping? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much in advance!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Fawnie! You've been a great help to me!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Hey sandia you will see a lot of talk here of the 12% and 18% TCA experience a few of us have had. 12% is a very light peel but if you layer it you will get better results. I had to move up to the 18% to get the more stubborn brown spots I have. I plan to do more later when the weather cools.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks goatlady! I don't have any brown spots- except a few freckles!
It's the "etching" fine lines out from the sides of my mouth that aren't wrinkles yet (some lines - not too deep- on my forehead also) and overall tightening and rejuvenation I'm looking for. Just aging things to nip in the bud!!! I'm skeeeeeered of the after-effects, but I've seen so many pictures I should be prepared. I know I'll probably be scared to death! LOL

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I was scared witless, but finally got so sick of the brown spots I went for it. Just started low and worked with it. Finally found the right formula for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts