Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are using on your face + body that is giving you great results. We try alot of products, what are you loving right now!

im using black lightening soap (at night)
hyaluronic acid and Niacinamide (day + night)
ikb cream + neoprosone mixed with tretinoin 0.05% and Ponds lightening cream (only night)

i dont think my face is lightening and i have been battling breakouts because of this mask wearing

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi,I have been off and on skin lightening but now that I am back to it,my routine is simple.
A.m-Solid White lotion for body and Vitamin c/HA face serum
P.m-Amlactin Lotion 2× a week and Advanced clinicals Retinol cream 2× per week,I rotate every two days.
Supplements-3g Vitamin c caps per day
Neocell Collagen
Pycnogenol 100mg per day
So far so good,I like the results.I'm just going to stick to this for the next 3 months.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hi,I have been off and on skin lightening but now that I am back to it,my routine is simple.
A.m-Solid White lotion for body and Vitamin c/HA face serum
P.m-Amlactin Lotion 2× a week and Advanced clinicals Retinol cream 2× per week,I rotate every two days.
Supplements-3g Vitamin c caps per day
Neocell Collagen
Pycnogenol 100mg per day
So far so good,I like the results.I'm just going to stick to this for the next 3 months.
I’ve never heard of solid white lotion. How is it?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
So far I stopped lightening it’s been about a month now. I’m skin building until March then I’ll start lightening slowly with clear essence until I find something else I can trust

·
Registered
55 Posts
For those that are good with DIY and can get real genuine AA and tranexamic powder, if you combine those two, The results are EV-ER-Y THING! Flawless natural results. I get someone from France to make mine it’s a little pricey now that the American dollar went up in France and I actually tried to recreate the cream myself but it was an epic fail. So I went back to purchasing from her and she’s worth every dollar. She even added sepiwhite it was amazing. So again if you are good at DIY, combine those ingredients and slay

·
Registered
112 Posts
So far I stopped lightening it’s been about a month now. I’m skin building until March then I’ll start lightening slowly with clear essence until I find something else I can trust
Does clear essence work on dark hands? I want to lighten those first before I start with my body.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those that are good with DIY and can get real genuine AA and tranexamic powder, if you combine those two, The results are EV-ER-Y THING! Flawless natural results. I get someone from France to make mine it’s a little pricey now that the American dollar went up in France and I actually tried to recreate the cream myself but it was an epic fail. So I went back to purchasing from her and she’s worth every dollar. She even added sepiwhite it was amazing. So again if you are good at DIY, combine those ingredients and slay
What is AA? And what does she mix it with, what is the base ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts