Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are using on your face + body that is giving you great results. We try alot of products, what are you loving right now!

im using black lightening soap (at night)
hyaluronic acid and Niacinamide (day + night)
ikb cream + neoprosone mixed with tretinoin 0.05% and Ponds lightening cream (only night)

i dont think my face is lightening and i have been battling breakouts because of this mask wearing

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hi,I have been off and on skin lightening but now that I am back to it,my routine is simple.
A.m-Solid White lotion for body and Vitamin c/HA face serum
P.m-Amlactin Lotion 2× a week and Advanced clinicals Retinol cream 2× per week,I rotate every two days.
Supplements-3g Vitamin c caps per day
Neocell Collagen
Pycnogenol 100mg per day
So far so good,I like the results.I'm just going to stick to this for the next 3 months.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Hi,I have been off and on skin lightening but now that I am back to it,my routine is simple.
P.m-Amlactin Lotion 2× a week and Advanced clinicals Retinol cream 2× per week,I rotate every two days.
Neocell Collagen
Pycnogenol 100mg per day
So far so good,I like the results.I'm just going to stick to this for the next 3 months.
I’ve never heard of solid white lotion. How is it?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
So far I stopped lightening it’s been about a month now. I’m skin building until March then I’ll start lightening slowly with clear essence until I find something else I can trust

·
Registered
115 Posts
So far I stopped lightening it’s been about a month now. I’m skin building until March then I’ll start lightening slowly with clear essence until I find something else I can trust
Does clear essence work on dark hands? I want to lighten those first before I start with my body.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For those that are good with DIY and can get real genuine AA and tranexamic powder, if you combine those two, The results are EV-ER-Y THING! Flawless natural results. I get someone from France to make mine it’s a little pricey now that the American dollar went up in France and I actually tried to recreate the cream myself but it was an epic fail. So I went back to purchasing from her and she’s worth every dollar. She even added sepiwhite it was amazing. So again if you are good at DIY, combine those ingredients and slay
What is AA? And what does she mix it with, what is the base ?

·
Banned
67 Posts
What is AA? And what does she mix it with, what is the base ?
Sorry just seeing this message. AA is alpha Arbutin, AA is water soluble so it can be mixed with anything that contains water. The base she uses I’m not sure but It’s very lightweight, soaks right into the skin that’s why I’m able to use it literally from head to toe.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I placed an order on guesso, and I had to use Zelle. I'm scared now lol. Have you guys been ordering from guesso

·
Banned
67 Posts
I placed an order on guesso, and I had to use Zelle. I'm scared now lol. Have you guys been ordering from guesso
You had to use Zelle ? Wtf lol that’s really weird. But At least with Zelle you can get your money unlike cash app.

I use to order from guesso a long time ago but I stopped because everything on the website was super cheap so I figured they must be knockoffs

·
Registered
184 Posts
You had to use Zelle ? Wtf lol that’s really weird. But At least with Zelle you can get your money unlike cash app.

I use to order from guesso a long time ago but I stopped because everything on the website was super cheap so I figured they must be knockoffs
Lol I know, but the good thing is they sent an invoice for the order 😊

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am using precious gel on my face along with sunscreen.I apply lactic acid lotion to my body three days a week and the rest of the week I skin build.I avoid the sun like the plague.:)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Neocell Collagen
Pycnogenol 100mg per day
Do you have a picture of the vitamin c and ha face serum you use?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts