Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and yet i ve been asked my age before being served alcohol.

But of late, I ve noticed a couple of lines under my eyes, and a certain amount of dullness around the eye area. Plus the lines around my mouth have become visible in the past year.
I thought I better start on anti-aging products now, so I decided to check the forums before I bought my first anti-aging product.
What a huge mistake. I have been on the net for 4 straight hrs now and am no closer to deciding. There's just too many products out there.

So, I need something thats under $50.
Will suit combination skin (i ve got an oily t-zone).
Hopefully one product that will fix my eye area, as well as the lines around my mouth.
Suits someone who's 28.. I m not looking for a miracle treatment to treat heavy wrinkles, just a long term skincare routine.

Please tell me if you have been using something for a while and its helped you.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Cleanse
tone
Vit C serum
sunscreen

and a good moisturizer can never hurt you!

of course these are not the ONLY products that I use now, but I am also not lucky enough to only be 28 either-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do the cleansing (ok, maybe not toning) sunscreen and moisturiser routine daily. Just thought I should step up my moisturiser another notch and switch to one of those heavy duty ones. I just use the regular Olay moisturiser right now.
Vitamin C serum is pretty expensive, plus I read that it tends to destabilize soon if its old and that can aggravate aging!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
firstly i love looking younger than i am and i think you should always look at a as a great thing younger than you are!

Secondly you should really be exfoliating once or twice a week! Just a gentle exfoliate nothing harsh though!

Olay wont do anything for anti aging and personally i found their products inrettated my skin!

Try to get a moisturizer with anitoxidents in it and vitmains and minerals (you could always try to make your own moisturizer)

You should also start using a good anti aging night cream, something with retinol it this will be a great way for stopping further lines, cause unfortuantly between your age and 30 they do begin to form!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts