Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very loose and hanging face despite only being 28 years old. Worst part is the wrinkles above the eyebrows and forehead. What type of surgery/treatment do I need to get rid of these, any skincare products which would help?

Any advise would be highly appreciated!

image.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Get raw unrefined african shea butter and use it. Make sure its unrefined. You can also get hyaluronic acid gel or serum and occlude ur face at least thrice a week. Google for facial firming exercises and do them.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Shea butter wouldnt clear the wrinkle..exfoliating, vit c serum and a Good moisturizer or retinol face cream would be great...patience is the besz ingredient

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just saw your post. Try argerline. It acts like a topical botox. And always use sunscreen in the future to prevent further wrinkles. Retin a might help with decreasing wrinkle. But use it sparingly as it dries skin as well as building collagen. Also retina a makes your skin more sensitive to the sun so never forget the sunscreen. Good luck

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
I have a very loose and hanging face despite only being 28 years old. Worst part is the wrinkles above the eyebrows and forehead. What type of surgery/treatment do I need to get rid of these, any skincare products which would help?

Any advise would be highly appreciated!

View attachment 3194
I say go for RA (Retin- A) .... It's worked wonders for my face

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Get raw unrefined african shea butter and use it. Make sure its unrefined. You can also get hyaluronic acid gel or serum and occlude ur face at least thrice a week. Google for facial firming exercises and do them.

@BabyBangs : Please share/ advice how you occlude the face ... Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Shea butter wouldnt clear the wrinkle..exfoliating, vit c serum and a Good moisturizer or retinol face cream would be great...patience is the besz ingredient
Sounds like a deal maker for reducing those wrinkles

·
Registered
56 Posts
@Every one @Yellowtan @AIME @nwababy yes shea butter would clear your wrinkles, people are just not patient enough to see the effect. When you get the real unrefined just produced sheabutter, its amazing. I got a custom lotion from a cream maker called Nitan Flori which included 8 percent sepiwhite and 10 percent alpha arbutin (she warned against but i insisted she made it) i applied it on my face, i started dancing i.e burning, i quickly applied my raw sheabutter, my face cooled and there was no burn. I later applied my hyaluronic acid and after a few minutes applied my shea butter no burn at all. There was time fire burned my thumb and two fingers when i was cooking, i used a mixture of sheabutter and honey, when my skin healed it left no marks at all. Sheabutter cleared crowfeet from under my eyes, this is just my experience, i used sheabutter for 3 months as a lip balm and it lightened my lower lips and removed the fine lines, we always have pure honey and sheabutter at home. @AIME, it was my cream maker that taught me about facial occlusion, she told me to apply my hyaluronic acid serum or lotion and wrap clingfilm round my head, use my fingers to make holes in the eye area, nose and mouth area. The result is very soft, plump like skin. Sorry for my late response been so busy with work.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@Every one @Yellowtan @AIME @nwababy yes shea butter would clear your wrinkles, people are just not patient enough to see the effect. When you get the real unrefined just produced sheabutter, its amazing. I got a custom lotion from a cream maker called Nitan Flori which included 8 percent sepiwhite and 10 percent alpha arbutin (she warned against but i insisted she made it) i applied it on my face, i started dancing i.e burning, i quickly applied my raw sheabutter, my face cooled and there was no burn. I later applied my hyaluronic acid and after a few minutes applied my shea butter no burn at all. There was time fire burned my thumb and two fingers when i was cooking, i used a mixture of sheabutter and honey, when my skin healed it left no marks at all. Sheabutter cleared crowfeet from under my eyes, this is just my experience, i used sheabutter for 3 months as a lip balm and it lightened my lower lips and removed the fine lines, we always have pure honey and sheabutter at home. @AIME, it was my cream maker that taught me about facial occlusion, she told me to apply my hyaluronic acid serum or lotion and wrap clingfilm round my head, use my fingers to make holes in the eye area, nose and mouth area. The result is very soft, plump like skin. Sorry for my late response been so busy with work.
My My My .... :arco:

This is a most valuable piece of information ..... Thanks alot for sharing BabyBangs ... :knuddel:

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@BabyBangs - Thanks alot for the face occlusion tips .. & for the shea butter testimonies. I have never imagined that it's possible to occlude the face until you brought it up. I will occlude with shea butter and see how it goes ....

Cheers gurl :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
And by the way @BabyBangs .... The pure unrefined shea butter that you use - is it yellowish or whitish...?

I've seen two types n was just wondering .... :hmm:

·
Registered
56 Posts
@AIME lols you are so funny. The one i use is the cream like coloured one almost beige. The yellowish one i am told has been mixed and is not entirely pure. I think it would be uncomfortable to occlude with sheabutter but you never know. Try and it and it might be the best thing ever. When you apply sheabutter, all you need is a tiny almost non existent layer, not scooping a lot and having an oily slippery mess on your skin.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
@AIME lols you are so funny. The one i use is the cream like coloured one almost beige. The yellowish one i am told has been mixed and is not entirely pure. I think it would be uncomfortable to occlude with sheabutter but you never know. Try and it and it might be the best thing ever. When you apply sheabutter, all you need is a tiny almost non existent layer, not scooping a lot and having an oily slippery mess on your skin.
@BabyBangs : You have really helped me oohhh .... I will buy the whitish-beige one then ... Both I'm told are raw n straight from Nigeria . Hope so.

Thanks a bunch my dear. I appreciate everything uve taught me alot.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Btw, I read somewhere right here on sct that palm oil is very rich in vitamin A .... Someone's sister/aunt uses it and their skin is to die for .....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts