Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi beautiful people
I'm currently this shade in the 1st picture but wanna be the shade in the 2nd picture. I'm giving myself 6 to 12months to see results. Can GnG work for this? Or QEI? Please advise a sister on what products I can use to reach my goal. Thanks a lot 馃槉
Screenshot_20200811-230905.png
Screenshot_20200811-230303.png

Registered
Hi . Yes girl it's possible. You need to have a routine. ( Excuse my english i speak french)
So you should exfoliate twice a week use something for hydratation and something for lightning. I was using Pure Egyptian Magic whitening with serum and it work very fast

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
How
Hi . Yes girl it's possible. You need to have a routine. ( Excuse my english i speak french)
So you should exfoliate twice a week use something for hydratation and something for lightning. I was using Pure Egyptian Magic whitening with serum and it work very fast
Thanks for your response girl!
How long did it take you to reach your skin shade goal and what was your starting skin shade?

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Is this the product you used?

Registered
Thank! So i was mixing it with serum Potion Magic Blancheur but before i apply my mix i use Babyface(hydroquinone tretinoine) by itself on my skin and then i put the lotion.
It take me 2 month

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Thank! So i was mixing it with serum Potion Magic Blancheur but before i apply my mix i use Babyface(hydroquinone tretinoine) by itself on my skin and then i put the lotion.
It take me 2 month
I'll give it a try. I hope I can find all these products in my country, especially with the Corona lockdowns. I'm excited!

Registered
I鈥檓 trying to also get that after complexion @Tee23 ! Gorgeous! My legs have been really hard to lighten. They will not budge. does this have steroids?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts