Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 32 and my skin under my eyes is the most telling part of my face. I botox my forehead and crows feet, but can't find anything that will help my under eyes. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Hi! I am like you but I think it is unfortunately so that the only thing you can do is resurface it with laser or chemical peel. It is exactly why I am looking into laser in the Autumn. I have some scars as well but I have, since about 31, started seein three lines under my eyes. They are NOT crow's feet or bags, just lines. I went to the p.s who botoxed me (I no longer use it) and he said my skin was amazing for my age and I was being "ridiculous" which I was kind of angry at considering I SEE these lines! Filler may help and for me tretinoin has done something though not enough!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! I am like you but I think it is unfortunately so that the only thing you can do is resurface it with laser or chemical peel. It is exactly why I am looking into laser in the Autumn. I have some scars as well but I have, since about 31, started seein three lines under my eyes. They are NOT crow's feet or bags, just lines. I went to the p.s who botoxed me (I no longer use it) and he said my skin was amazing for my age and I was being "ridiculous" which I was kind of angry at considering I SEE these lines! Filler may help and for me tretinoin has done something though not enough!
Thanks, I went to a p.s. about lasers also, and he pretty much said the same thing, but the cost was 4K. I'm gonna have to start saving.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Are you looking into full face? I hate that they discount it, most p.s want to upsell I think we found the two who don't! I know how bad it feels I feel so bad when I see all these women in magazines who are 50 and do not even have these!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts