Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used them? I hear the 55h+ cristilline glycerin is really good and wanna try that. The bottles are also huge so it can be used all over so I really wanna try 55h+ has anyone tried it?

Well I think a week ago I posted a topic on bio claire soap well I got it and HATED IT! Its a horrible soap. It doesn't exfoliate or nothing it just sits on top of ur skin and I didn't feel clean and the bars are super small! I stoped after 2 days of use and threw away the unused ones

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
is this a base that your considering? and have you tried LIKAS? i want to try Kojic next but i am happy with LIKAS.. just curious about Kojic....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
55+ products became QEI+ products about 3 years ago, i used it but did not see a difference.

Has anyone ever used them? I hear the 55h+ cristilline glycerin is really good and wanna try that. The bottles are also huge so it can be used all over so I really wanna try 55h+ has anyone tried it?

Well I think a week ago I posted a topic on bio claire soap well I got it and HATED IT! Its a horrible soap. It doesn't exfoliate or nothing it just sits on top of ur skin and I didn't feel clean and the bars are super small! I stoped after 2 days of use and threw away the unused ones

·
Registered
670 Posts
I, still, like the Bio Claire soap. As for 'super small', you, obviously, purchased the 3oz size or whatever the smaller one is.

I read about the Cristalline, also, and purchsed a bottle. I have some and can give NO input on it's lightening abilities as I have not used it consistently in an area I was testing it on. It doesn't sink into my skin and it smells like a perfumed soap. Hmm.. I'd say it has the consistency of a colored, slightly oily water. Bought locally, it was higher priced than what I saw it listed for on the net.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I remember when I purchased the Bio Claire soap it did nothing either and I dumped it.
I never heard of 55H+, how does it look?

Well I just started using the Hq and Ra method and I hope for much success as everyones else who is using this!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've tried the christalline, it does lighten the skin a bit, it is very sticky though I didnt finish the bottle because of this, but I think its good if u dont mind being sticky.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I've tried the christalline, it does lighten the skin a bit, it is very sticky though I didnt finish the bottle because of this, but I think its good if u dont mind being sticky.
Shaday did use it for the face or body, or both? And long did it take for you to see progress and how much did it lighten as in shades, 1 or more?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I know that on another board, members were using it more on the body as it was a little too greasy for the face. On there, reviews were mixed about results.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Shaday did use it for the face or body, or both? And long did it take for you to see progress and how much did it lighten as in shades, 1 or more?
I used it on my face and body, my face lightened about a shade in a little over a week, and my body about 1 1/2 or so shades in about 3 weeks.I dont know how accurate my shade descrip is but lets just say it was obvious and not just to me. I didnt use it on my face beyond a little over a week because it stung a little and my face was not too even, but I think its a problem with my skin tho.It definitely does not give the bleached look even when it is uneven, just natural looking nothing toooooooo obvious but you kno u will see it cause u can see all the faults on ur skin. There were some people on AMHD that it didnt work for tho. The smell is perfume like and as I said its very sticky feels nasty when going to bed , if u can handle it give it a try.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I bought some of the Cristaline glycerine on a lemming from the AMHD site. I've only used it 2x & I don't know if it's effective or not.

It is way too perfumey and sticky. I can't imagine using it all over & under clothes?
... all i'd want to do is jump right back into the shower!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought some of the Cristaline glycerine on a lemming from the AMHD site. I've only used it 2x & I don't know if it's effective or not.

It is way too perfumey and sticky. I can't imagine using it all over & under clothes?
... all i'd want to do is jump right back into the shower!
I used mine as long as I did because I didnt want to waste the money so I said what the heck, but couldnt do it any longer, there are better things that does not give discomfort.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Am currently using the 55H+ Body Lotion Strong Treatment It has lighted me about 1 to 2 shades it took 3 weeks for the face. But am not so sure about the body, I do use it for my knuckles to, I see a bit change but not drastic .I think the body need some thing stronger. But I just bought the fair and white Brightening serum going to mix it with the 55H+ and se what it do. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Am currently using the 55H+ Body Lotion Strong Treatment It has lighted me about 1 to 2 shades it took 3 weeks for the face. But am not so sure about the body, I do use it for my knuckles to, I see a bit change but not drastic .I think the body need some thing stronger. But I just bought the fair and white Brightening serum going to mix it with the 55H+ and se what it do. Wish me luck.
good luck do not forget to update us

·
Registered
7 Posts
i just bought the 55h+ glycerine but mine is not the crystalline one, its the ultra harmone reparateur strong toning fine glycerine... i need something to lighten me , has anyone tried this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just bought the 55h+ glycerine but mine is not the crystalline one, its the ultra harmone reparateur strong toning fine glycerine... i need something to lighten me , has anyone tried this.
I've tried it. All in all it's a good Exfoliator,lightner, but nothing Drastic. It lighten me about 1 to 2 shades using it day and night just the face. But it's kind of expensive, and it was Very rough on my palms, Made them dry and flaky.

·
Registered
7 Posts
thank you, this is helpful cos i was thinking of returning it and getting the crystalline one, i think i will just try it too.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts