Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so glad I found this website. I just spent several hours on the computer trying to figure out which skin care regime to try. I've been an avon anew ultimate girl for the past few years with fairly good results but I was sure that there must be something more effective. My skin isn't bad for my age as I usually get "guessed" a decade younger but I know there is always room for improvement. I've been going through the forums and have decide to try the DIY serum and perhaps a peel (gylcolic acid I presume) What would you recommend as a starting strength? I also see recommendations for FlexEffect facial exercises (where do I find out more about this?) Last of all, is Retin-A micro the same as prescription tretinoin cream? Oops actually one other question. Has anyone tried the DIY botox or filler injections? I see you can buy this stuff online but I'm not sure one could or should do this yourself without any training?? Thanks all.....Judy

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi there I am a total prdt junkie and have you tried EmerginC. They have a bunch a ton of products. slightly higher price than Avon but defility worth it. I love it.

They have a great peel, my friend uses. It is fairly gentle and gets the job done she says. But the Vitamin C and retinol mask is the product I would recomend. I used it the other night and the whole surface of my skin changed, it is smoother and I get a glow.

I would not do botox myself!!! EVER!!! it paralyzes the muscles in your face and you can get extreme bruising. Have you ever seen someone when the doctor misses..oops, not good...

Hope you like it

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi ladysmithgal and welcome to the site.

I've never heard of EmerginC, so can't say if is good or not but as for the FlexEffect facial exercises just type it in the search and hit the show posts button.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts