Skin Care Talk banner

81 - 100 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi guys I’m new here I use makari carrot and Argan lotion with its serum and glycerin and some natural oil with it and for my face I use Makari face cream and clarifying serum my skin is better than it was months ago but I still have dark knuckles any advice on that ??? My face is also uneven and so is my skin in general I recently bought jarrows glutathion which I take with vitamin c I just hope it works all I want is an even clear skin tone this year advice will be very much appreciated thank you in advance 😊🙏

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used my mix lastnight for the first time. Got to work and went to the bathroom. Noticed that I had a red spot on my cheek the size of a penny. I’m guessing my mix was maybe too strong for my face because my body is fine.

My mix: carowhite with Ikb gel and drops of vitC serum.

So I either can try process of elimination and see what went wrong or find something else for my face.

Has anybody broken out from carowhite?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
@Dior
No don't use Caro white on your face instead use vitamin c and ikb until you get a lesser HQ for your face @lightenme says clear essence is good but she is yet to post a picture of the version she use.
If this is your first time of using Caro white, don't use it on your knuckles and toes.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Don’t know if you would be able to get this product tho...it works well for face
Thank you for the recommendation. I'm willing to try and have sourced this serum on two websites but how do I use? Do I mix with a cream of use directly on facial skin?

·
Registered
511 Posts
@Dior
No don't use Caro white on your face instead use vitamin c and ikb until you get a lesser HQ for your face @lightenme says clear essence is good but she is yet to post a picture of the version she use.
If this is your first time of using Caro white, don't use it on your knuckles and toes.
Can I use ikb serum alone on my face?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just bought 20oz of .1% tretinoin and plan on making a .025% body lotion.

After years of deep tanning in tanning beds I used it on my face and dramatically changed color so I'm going the removed permatan + vit c route tk reach my goal.

·
Registered
322 Posts
@Fenrir Hey , question when apply
you your joints do you mix your RA and L mix together on your joints ? And also if applying LA lotion on the same day as L mix wouldn’t that be an acid overdose I’m not judging your regimen.Im just asking to see if it would work for me. Because I’ve tried this super mix before and nothing happens that’s why I mixed Gng , precious gel , ikb gel , ikb vitamin c , dodo lotion and oil. Nothing happend to
my skin like nothing

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I just bought 20oz of .1% tretinoin and plan on making a .025% body lotion.

After years of deep tanning in tanning beds I used it on my face and dramatically changed color so I'm going the removed permatan + vit c route tk reach my goal.

Where did you buy such large amount of tretinoin?

·
Registered
28 Posts
@TRIUMPH
Thanks for the advice. I stopped using the cream on my face. Only vitamin c serum and ikb gel. But now after 4 days it burns when I put it on my face. And I noticed dry flakey/ashy spots on my face. I think I'm just going to stop everything for now.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
@TRIUMPH
Thanks for the advice. I stopped using the cream on my face. Only vitamin c serum and ikb gel. But now after 4 days it burns when I put it on my face. And I noticed dry flakey/ashy spots on my face. I think I'm just going to stop everything for now.
You can give your face a break from products just moisturise and oil till you heal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@TRIUMPH
@Dior.. IKB gel will make ur face peel and flakey... it will take a week or so till the new lighter skin comes through

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
It's such a challenge I'll be wearing hoodies everyday it seems. I wish I could source ellagic acid, it reduces darkening on fully exposed skin
What combination are you trying to put together along with the RA for exfoliation or lightening? Are you taking any supplement internally to boast your regimen.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #99

·
Registered
244 Posts
Today is the first 30 days of this challenge I am yet to see some people regimen. We have 60 more days to go and I am sure that everyone has what is needed for this challenge.

@Annamarie6 @lightenme @Static @chiny @Lovelylisa08 @Southern cali chick @masa @TRIUMPH @BrownArabia @Pandy @WannaBeLight @Mkkay @Sayuriibishh @virginskin1 @saucey @Blushychic @Yakasse @Alyshia @flawlessBright @petiteopale @Mkkay @naymag @Dior @moon maiden
@mioumiou @HikarinoUmi @KouriVini
@slayanna
HI @TRIUMPH Im still trying to find a regimen for my knuckles as I stopped with the baking soda/lemon routine. I then started exfoliating my knuckles with Koije San, leave it for 10mn and then using KIT or toothbrush to get rid of dead skin and finish it up with GG cream and then GG oil. I do this routine every night with occlusion. In the AM, i only exfoliate with Kojie San and moisturize my hands and Sunscreen throughout the day. MUAC ( MakeupArtistChoice) recommended me their fade peel in addition to their fade serum and Micro Polish cream and Im thinking about it because I don't want to mess up any further my hands. What is your thought on that? they have some amazing products on their website. I was thinking about starting weekly peel with what I've been doing so far as I read some old thread, but still I don't know if I'm on the right track. My problem is also the maintenance as I don't have any strong product to kind of help me if i get them back to normal.

81 - 100 of 225 Posts