Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

During my teens I suffered from mild acne and although my skin has improved drastically now I still have some marks and bumps that when I go out I would like to cover up without it looking obvious. A friend recommended to use a tinted moisturiser but I'm not really sure where to find them and what type to get. I have fairly pale skin and I don't really want a product that completely covers my face making it look like im wearing a layer of makeup. Any advice on products that can be used will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Use something like Covergirl cover up ( blemish) stick
Get one to match your skin tone. I've used this for years and years. The stick will last a really long time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys that come on tv usually use airbrush makeup.....i am an airbrush makeup artist and when we did male models thats what we used...some guys will also tan so scars are not as noticeable...even ihave done that...i have acne scars...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have tanned to hide to make scars/redness less visible, i have only done it a few times in my life...probably 5-6 times and i honestly have not had any problems yet but again being 27 and since i have only done it a hand full of times could be reason the reason why i havent any problems with it....As far as guys doing it i have only heard of that not known anyone personally who has done it...just something i heard while doing making up men models....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts