Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this would be a good regime for someone. I don't use hq so the ct serum would be out but the kojic acid serum I would use in conjunction with a strong gel.

She tells you how to mix based on the shades you want.

https://youtu.be/SCHeuaUj7Kk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Why on God’s green earth was this video more than 15 mins long smh ... in 2020 I hope youtubers get to the damn point a d dragging shit out. 🙄

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I think this would be a good regime for someone. I don't use hq so the ct serum would be out but the kojic acid serum I would use in conjunction with a strong gel.

She tells you how to mix based on the shades you want.

https://youtu.be/SCHeuaUj7Kk
@Sayuriibishh thanks for sharing! She mentioned to put pure glycerine in the cream I’ve always wondered if adding pure glycerine to a cream will dilute its potency what do you think?

·
Registered
267 Posts
@Sayuriibishh thanks for sharing! She mentioned to put pure glycerine in the cream I’ve always wondered if adding pure glycerine to a cream will dilute its potency what do you think?
I'm not a fan of pure glycerin. Anytime I mix pure glycerin to my lightening cream, I get darker. Glowy but darker. I'd use vitamin e oil instead

·
Registered
267 Posts
Guys I've been using Extreme glow serum mixed with Fair & White exclusive lotion (hydroquinone) for a while now. I mixed half bottle of the serum into the lotion, added some vitamin E oil and my skin was perfect. It lightened me and gave me a glow that was to die for.

Then I got excited and poured the entire EG serum into the lotion for added boost. Guess what? I started getting darker. Maybe it was too harsh for my skin. It also make the lotion become too watery. Anybody know what I can add to my mix to make it thicker without losing efficiency? Pls advice

PS: I also moisturize and skin build but it's not helping either

·
Registered
431 Posts
Guys I've been using Extreme glow serum mixed with Fair & White exclusive lotion (hydroquinone) for a while now. I mixed half bottle of the serum into the lotion, added some vitamin E oil and my skin was perfect. It lightened me and gave me a glow that was to die for.

Then I got excited and poured the entire EG serum into the lotion for added boost. Guess what? I started getting darker. Maybe it was too harsh for my skin. It also make the lotion become too watery. Anybody know what I can add to my mix to make it thicker without losing efficiency? Pls advice

PS: I also moisturize and skin build but it's not helping either
Extreme glow is the devil...Accuser of the brethren... The deceiver.And once again,I have trashed it,Ironically,i would still go back to it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Extreme glow is the devil...Accuser of the brethren... The deceiver.And once again,I have trashed it,Ironically,i would still go back to it.
Not one lie was told. That serum is definitely NOT natural. I'm even suspecting it contains hydroquinone and possibly steroids. Though I've not had any steroids side effect but the way it lightens so fast mehn.... I have a love and hate relationship with it. I'll just finish this one and not buy it again.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Not one lie was told. That serum is definitely NOT natural. I'm even suspecting it contains hydroquinone and possibly steroids. Though I've not had any steroids side effect but the way it lightens so fast mehn.... I have a love and hate relationship with it. I'll just finish this one and not buy it again.
Contains steroid . Did my research on it when u first recommended it

·
Registered
431 Posts
CT+ oil is the bomb...
How do you use CT+ oil?
I use with the lotion.I got greedy and added in Extreme glow serum but I had to trash it and now I'm just only on CT clear lotion,CT clear oil,1 tube of Ikb gel and Carrot whitening glycerin.
So far so good
I'm still a work in progress,as I just re-started this journey in September.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just finish it and don't buy it.
It's great for sharp sharp glow but not for everyday use.

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
LOL sounds more like an ex boyfriend kinda story :hehe: @jcole made me laugh out loud when I read it.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I use with the lotion.I got greedy and added in Extreme glow serum but I had to trash it and now I'm just only on CT clear lotion,CT clear oil,1 tube of Ikb gel and Carrot whitening glycerin.
So far so good
I'm still a work in progress,as I just re-started this journey in September.
is CT lotion HQ ? I may consider using it if it is not dodo product.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts